a little ghetto

45
42
43

Ghetto: word which white girls use to describe almost everything that is not clad with lilly polos and pearls (as per Urban Dictionary).

With this gem of a definition in mind, happy Monday! I know it's almost Tuesday by now but who's counting, right? These two pretty bits over here were my purchases this weekend. I choose to categorize them as ghetto because I've always wanted to use that word... Or more like "everyone needs a little ghetto in their life" and whatnot. But also because I'm all about prim and proper, but am happy to step out of my comfort zone every so often. I'd been eyeing this bag for a long time now and I finally decided to make my move once I noticed I didn't own a single black bag, ever. I know. I'm ridiculous. I hear your gasps over here, but fear not because I finally found this Parfois beauty (I may or may not have realized I have a tiny obsession with Parfois, because all my bags are from there) and it's everything I wanted in a bag: boxy, sleek, great shade of noir and - bonus! - incorporates my beloved leopard print. Score! As for the biker boots, I'd been craving a pair forever. And I mean forever. I searched and searched but always found a flaw in the boots I saw: too pricey, too hard, too many buckles... the list goes on. Imagine my surprise when I found these in Primark of all places - my nemesis because of my claustrophobia - and for a little over 20€! Strolled back home pleased as pie. Can't wait to break in these comfortable boots and edgy bag soon! Have a wonderful week, my lovelies. 

---

{ Parfois Bag
Primark Boots } 

Comments

  1. Just found your blog, and I love it! Your fitness journey is so inspiring. I'm going through a similar stage right now, so I totally relate! :)

    xx
    youngmildandfree.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Oh wow, this means so much to me. How sweet and wonderful are you... Hope you continue on with this fitness journey! It's so worth it, and I will always relate! ♥

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. I know, right? I love it! Thank you so much for your comment. So sweet! ♥

      Delete
  3. Not ghetto at all! Although, I love how you included the Urban Dictionary definition. It's spot on. Love that bag but yes, it's everything but prim & proper :)

    xx
    Kate | The Fancy Pants Report

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha! I know. Long way to go to ever be ghetto... Sigh. But thank you! You are so sweet! ♥

      Delete
  4. Replies
    1. Aw, thank you! I know, it's gorg! Roar... ♥

      Delete

Post a Comment

back to top