glass half full of autumn






























I am such a Summer girl... I love the warmth, the skimpy clothes, the sunshine and the overall happiness you feel during this amazing season. However, that doesn't mean I'm not very much open to Spring and Fall (um, okay... Winter, I am totally kicking you out of this party, pal) and I can always draw up positives for them. I can't wait for the first days of Fall to come around, there's so much beauty that's always presented to us and we may take for granted, like...

♥ Hot chocolate on a chilly day
♥ The gorgeous orange hues we spot on the street and trees
♥ Fluffy, comfy sweaters
♥ Pretty scarves, mittens and earmuffs
♥ Lots of cuddling
♥ A warm blanket, a book and a cup of tea in bed after a long day
♥ Thanksgiving
♥ Carving pumpkins
♥ Cappuccinos and lattes
♥ Adorable wellies and pretty coats
♥ Warm tones
♥ Mixture of warm and chilly temperatures
♥ Happiness

We should always take the inevitable changes in seasons as clean slates, a brand new sheet of paper placed in front of us. It's up to us to make the transition as flawlessly as possible and to enjoy as much as we can. One life to live, my loves! Better make it count in comfy sweaters, adorable wellies and a cup of hot chocolate in hand. Have a fabulous, fabulous weekend and enjoy the last days of Summer! 

Comments

back to top