life in instacolor






























You guys! I drove a car for the first time today and it was ah-mazing! I'm seriously addicted now. Ever since I was a little girl I dreamed of driving. It's a sense of freedom! I had been counting down the years until I turned 18 to finally be able to drive myself anywhere I want (and others too. Strangely I seem to have a really big desire to play the chauffeur. We'll see how long that lasts!). When I finally blew the candles on my 18th birthday, I waited for the perfect time to start my driving lessons. My illness got in the way during the first couple months, but now that I'm back to full mental and physical ability, off I went! I think I did pretty good for a newbie, even though I'm still learning my way around a stick shift. Oh well! You live and you learn. I'm so pumped, yay! Oh, and happy birthday, Daddy! Consider the fact I'm alive and didn't run against a brick wall as your birthday gift. Holler! Hope you guys have an awesome September... it's my least favorite month of the year coupled with January, but it's all about our attitude as we face new challenges! Keep on smiling, driving and exercising, beauts! Oh, and good luck to every starved and unmotivated student on a new school year. Let's weep together! 

Comments

back to top