lovely fall








































Hi, gorgeous people! How's your weekend going? So much rain over here it makes my heart feel so sad. Hope it's still sunny wherever you are! Today I bring you my favorite Fall looks of 2013. I know I always say I adore Summer so much but actually, my favorite fashion season is Fall! I absolutely love the fact it's not too cold for tons of layers but not too warm for comfy sweaters and hats. Yay! I'm such a lover of pastels, and this season I am totally obsessed with burgundy - especially on lipsticks -, cable knit sweaters (as I am every season) and simple bow blouses. Amidst these full H&M looks - how awesome is H&M this season, by the way? Beyond! -, I'd love to wear the first two looks to college, seeing as I'm all for comfortable yet stylish during Fall. I have so many looks to show you and I am super, duper excited to photograph them when the weather stops being cruel... Sad face. Have a gorgeous weekend and if you're Portuguese vote, vote, vote tomorrow! Let your opinion be heard instead of just sitting at home complaining. It's time to make a difference, people! 

Comments

  1. Aw, thank you! I know, they're super gorgeous and cozy for fall. My bank account is about to take a huge dent... but you know. Heehee! xx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

back to top