things to be thankful for...

1
2
4
5

The invention of a magical thing called a sports bra. It's like a unicorn sprinkled with glitter. I mean, hello!? I don't know how people such as myself worked out in regular bras before. Your boobies are a disoriented mess when you're abusing the treadmill, for one. Jumping up and down, left and right... holy moly, they were probably as nauseated as I was when I rode a roller coaster for the first (and last) time. It's just exhausting, so much boob action is not okay. Thank you sweet baby Jesus for sports bras! My boobies send a thank you card from inside their new comfy, secure, padded home. You're absolutely welcome for that visual. 

Having a crush on someone. You turn into a pathetic, fumbling 12 year old again... but isn't that so much fun?! I know! Group squeal! It's honestly the best feeling next to love, especially when it's been 84 years since you've had a crush on someone. Ha! Just kidding. Kind of.

Hats that not only conceal bad hair days, but also bad face days. I know you were wondering about my strategic positioning of the hat (or maybe you weren't and now I've drawn your attention to it. Now this is double awkward!). It's part of my master plan to take over the world in total anonymity. The girl who hid her face with a hat. You've been warned.

The fact that Kate Middleton exists and is gorgeous and perfect and classy and just everything. Sometimes you just gotta be thankful for people who are awesome and sneeze glitter and rainbows. I know.

Have a wonderful weekend, my loves, and make the most out of this last week of October! Can you believe 2013 is almost over?! What!? Yikes! 

---

{ Zara Hat 
Primark Blouse
Bershka Skirt
Parfois Shoes } 

Comments

  1. Aw, thank you, Pepa! So sweet of you. You're gorgeous! xx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

back to top