farewell october, and...

november
4
6
8
11
10
13
14
16
15

It's November! And exactly one month from today, I will be a very mature 19 year old! Squeeeeeal! Hehe. I have a fab feeling about this month. Don't ask me why, it's just this feeling of mine... hope I'm not jinxing anything, but glass half full, right?! October, you were kind and gorgeous as always. Here are some snaps from the month that just ended. You and your orange beauty and crisp smells will be missed!

P.S. - All went well at the hospital. Phew! Also, I was told I'm an absolute pleasure and a total comedian under the effect of anesthesia. No wonder, huh? Glad to have provided some free entertainment for my doctors. Also happy I don't remember anything other than waking up to a spinning room. Praise Jesus! Have a gorgeous November, you guys! You're the kinda sparkly goodies that dreams are made of.  

Comments

back to top