yet again...

Lord have mercy because I'm truly sucked into this whole grunge vibe going around. I know, I know; every year the dominant fall colors are always the plums, the deep reds, the effortless black... Deep sigh. I know I say this 15 times everyday but I'm so in love with Fall/Winter fashion, it's my absolute favorite and I can't help but keep on making all these collections of my favorite pieces in tartan and plaid patterns, in juicy plum shades, in dark green, the berry tones... Stick a fork in me, I'm done. Can I magically wake up with all of these pieces in my closet? Have a good Saturday! And psssttt... there's a new outfit post coming very soon... 

---

{ 1. Pull&Bear Coat
2. Topshop Leggings
3. Stradivarius Scarf
4. Stradivarius Boots
5. Topshop Lipstick
6. Pull&Bear T-Shirt }

Comments

  1. that scarf is a serious must. Great finds, love. If you get a sec, I'd love if you'd check out my latest outfit courtesy of Lauren Conrad. :) xo

    www.fashboulevard.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your comment, doll! I will definitely check it out. Sounds fab! xx

      Delete

Post a Comment

back to top