Bronze

Maybelline
Maybelline2
Maybelline3
I know, I know, I'm like 89 years late to this hype, but you guys... I couldn't not rave about these, even if I'm only now arriving to the party! I believe these eye shadows don't need much introducing, but just in case, these are the Maybelline 24hr Colour Tattoo eye shadow pots and mine is in 'On and On Bronze'. Wowzers, y'all. Wowzers. And the best part? I got mine at the supermarket! Convenient, huh?

Eu sei que estou mil anos atrasada, mas gente... Eu tinha que falar destas sombras. Nossa! Creio que não preciso de as apresentar, mas ainda assim, estas são as Maybelline 24hr Colour Tattoo e a minha é na cor 35, 'On and On Bronze'. Wow. E o melhor é que as comprei no supermercado! Conveniente ou quê?!

Maybelline4

Just look at this bronze colour... I love it. It's so so versatile, so super pigmented and so so creamy and easy to apply. I picked this one up because I thought it would compliment my green eyes well and they surely didn't disappoint! I never paid any attention to eye shadows - just not my thing... - but now I'm completely sold!

Olhem só para este bronze... Literalmente! Estou rendida. É tão versátil, tão pigmentada e tão cremosa e simples de aplicar. Escolhi esta cor porque achei que ficaria super bem com os meus olhos verdes e não errei! Nunca prestei grande atenção a sombras, confesso, não são muito a minha onda, mas agora estou absolutamente convertida.

Maybelline2
Untitled-1

Okay guys, do excuse my awful eyebrow situation and all, I really need to get them done again, but work and laziness... Sigh. ANYWAYS. Here are the shadows in action. Now, I told you guys I'm not the best at eye shadow and blending of said product but here is my finished result. I paired mine with a KIKO brown eyeliner and smudged it for a smoky eye of sorts. 

AND... This is the result at the end of the day! Boy, do they stay on and need a massive scrub to take off. Take that as you will but me... I'm sold.

Gente, desculpem estas sobrancelhas do inferno, estar ocupada com trabalho e faculdade dá neste descuido, maaas... O que importa são as sombras. Aqui está, linda e perfeita que só ela. Como disse, não sou pro em eyeshadows, nem de longe nem de perto, mas aqui está o resultado final. Acabei o look com um lápis castanho da KIKO bem lindão e esfumei tudo para um pequeno smoky eye. 

Isto é ao fim do dia, por isso vejam só como elas duram, desde as 8 da manhã até à 9 da noite, sem problemas! Podem comprar no Continente, Pingo Doce ou Jumbo.

Comments

back to top