the body shop tea tree line

IMG_4125
Y'all, let me tell you a story about one of my many annoyances. When God created the heavens and the earth, the skies and the animals, the humans and my beloved FC Porto, with it He created oily skin... and I wish everyday that He hadn't. Now, I know that in the future this little frying pan on my face will delay aging and wrinkles unlike dry skin (don't worry dolls, you're just as fab and I'm still jealous), this is still a major pain in my behind.

With this frying pan-esque syndrome, comes the acne prone skin. When I thought I'd found a great product (here), it broke me out massively around my chin. Literally, I don't remember having a breakout this bad since I was about 16 - I'm 20 now so you can take your own conclusions out of this. Since I didn't often wear make up, I'd never experienced the downsides of certain products and, naturally, any breakout put a massive damper on your self confidence.

Enter: The Tree Tea Line. You guyssss. These products are like the nectar of the heavens. Hallelujah, amen, The Body Shop! As you guys can tell from the pictures, I could practically run my own little TBS shop in my bathroom, but this just goes to show how deep my love for this range goes. Yes, TBS, time to hire me! Heh, just kidding! Kind of. ANYWAY.

After seeing the breakout on my chin grow in size - damn you, Bourjois! -, on Monday I picked up a second bottle of the lotion and decided to give the toner a go as well because of the amazing reviews. I can safely tell you it did wonders for my skin. It's now Saturday and all the red spots are slowly fading and my skin is going back to the clearness it knew before I was stupid enough to pick up a product without fully reading into it.

If you have very oily and blemish prone skin, I'd definitely recommend giving this line a go. It's seriously amazing and it will do wonders for your skin: not only will it minimize pores and fight blemishes, it actually dries your face up so that the shine is kept at bay more thoroughly. Of course, any dry skinned babes should steer way clear of this!

And, if by some miracle, you made it this far, please leave me comments with some good oil free BB Creams, CC Creams... hell, even foundations! Just help a sister out here, will you?

Minhas lindas, deixem-me contar-vos uma história sobre uma pequena princesa. Então a história começa assim: quando Deus criou a terra e o céu, os pássaros e os humanos, as flores e o meu querido FC Porto, criou também uma coisa chamada pele oleosa. Havia, então, uma pequena princesa, com cabelos negros e olhos verdes, mas a sua cara parecia uma frigideira embebida em óleo de cozinha. Pois bem, essa pessoa sou eu, se ainda não tinham percebido. E muitas outras, provavelmente, já que mais de 50% das mulheres têm pele oleosa. 

Tudo muito lindo, a pele oleosa tem menos tendência a rugas, envelhece mais graciosamente, mas... Minha gente... As borbulhas! Aquelas coisas feias e demoníacas das quais ninguém gosta. Pois, essas já tinham desaparecido da minha cara há uns bons anos, desde a minha pré-adolescência, quase, até que este produto (aqui) as chamou de novo para a minha cara. Raistepartam, Bourjois! Borbulhinhas apareceram, como quem não quer a coisa, no meu queixo, até se tornarem numa mancha vermelha irritada e horrível, que deita abaixo a confiança de qualquer um.

Entra em cena, agora, a linha Tea Tree da Body Shop. Ai, louvado seja o senhor, aleluia, Body Shop! Estes produtos são todos mi-la-gro-sos! Juro-vos. Aqui pela minha casa de banho, parece que já posso fazer um stand da TBS com tantos produtos da marca. Mas, porra, não é que eles resultam mesmo? Deixam a pele impecável. Comprei uma segunda loção de dia na segunda-feira e aproveitei para trazer o toner, que ainda não tinha experimentado. Hoje, sábado, as manchas vermelhas já estão a secar e não estão irritadas, e a minha carinha já está a voltar ao seu estado limpinho habitual. Graças a Deus (aka TBS). 

Meus amores, se têm pele oleosa ou muito oleosa que é também um mimo para as borbulhinhas, experimentem esta linha. A sério. É maravilhosa e tudo a um preço muito acessível. Minimiza poros, combate as borbulhas e ainda ajuda a secar a pele, o que é maravilhoso para quem, como eu, podia fritar um ovo estrelado na minha testa. Confiem! 


Ah! E se, por milagre de Nossa Senhora, chegaram a esta frase, ajudem! Deixem nos comentários BB creams, CC creams ou até mesmo bases - já estou por tudo! - adequadas a pele oleosa. Estou a dar em doida à procura! 

Comments

back to top