When you fall in love with a coat

2015-11-22 001 044 3
So, I don't know if it's just me or if this is some generalised women behaviour but... Say I go shopping and I stumble upon something beautiful that ticks all my boxes. I then proceed to uhhhmm and aahhh over it for the longest time (literally the longest, like 30 minutes even...) and decide against buying it on the spot. "Oh, I won't get that much wear out of this", "oh, be practical, you don't reaaally need that 75th lipstick", "come on, you already have a million pairs of jeans, stop it already", etc. I then leave the store, congratulating myself on saving money and being a responsible young lady.

But... This coat though! Just look at it! This featured on my wishlist (here) but I had no idea I'd fall in love with it upon first sight. It feels so soft and so so warm, like a dream, and this white camel colour just does me in every time. It's only 50€, so not too bad at all for a coat like this, and I think I might have to go back for it this week. Plus, I've been told I look like Elsa from Frozen (?) in this, so that's always a plus... I guess? 

Não sei se sou só eu ou se isto é um comportamento feminino generalizado, mas... Digamos que vou às compras e vejo algo lindo de morrer que satisfaz todos os meus desejos (salvo seja). Depois, passo a pensar uma e outra e mais 57 vezes se vale mesmo a pena, e decido não comprar. Argumentos como "oh, não vais usar isso assim taaaantas vezes", "oh, sê prática, não precisas de comprar o batom, já tens 74", etc e tal. Passado uns 30 minutos (ou mais), saio da loja de mãos a abanar, congratulando-me por ser uma menina responsável que poupa o seu dinheirinho.

Mas... Este casaco, pessoas. Olhem, olhem só! Este pequenote faz parte da minha wishlist (aqui), mas não fazia ideia que me ia apaixonar por ele à primeira vista. É tão macio e tão quentinho, ideal para aqueles dias em que o frio mais parece uma faca, e esta cor camel clarinha mata-me. Custa 50€, o que é bastante razoável para um casaco destes, e acho que vai ser meu para a semana. Além disso, já ouvi dizer que pareço a Elsa do Frozen (?) com ele vestido, o que é sempre bom. Acho eu.

Comments

back to top