A little Monday inspiration #4

inspo
Bit of a late one, I know, but I've been battling a horrid case of the flu (my God, you guys, moving my limbs to brush my teeth or my jaw to chew hurt like a mother!) but it's the thought that counts, right?! :). We're inching ever so quickly closer to Christmas now and my excitement levels are beyond anything! I can't wait to see everyone's reactions to the presents I picked out for them and to have all the family together on such a special occasion.

Have a tremendous week, my angels, and as always, all images courtesy of weheartit. Follow me here!

Um pouco tarde, eu sei, mas tenho-me deparado com um caso sério de gripe (meu Deus, até levantar os braços para escovar os dentes ou mexer o maxilar para comer causa dor!) mas é a intenção que conta, certo?! :). Estamos a aproximar-nos a passos largos do Natal e os meus níveis de entusiasmo não podiam ser maiores! Mal posso esperar para ver a reação de todos aos presentes que escolhi para cada um e para ter a família toda junta numa ocasião tão especial. 

Espero que tenham uma semana maravilhosa meus amores e, como sempre, as imagens são cortesia do weheartit. Sigam-me aqui

Comments

back to top