Pink mood

pink
My obsession lately: pink! Pastel pink, baby pink, bright pink... Everything looks better in pink, in my eyes. I've been trying to steer away from the blacks and the burgundies and all dark shades, essentially, and this pink shade is beyond perfection. 

To me, there's a delicacy in pink that is unlike any other. For example, this pink sweater (for sure my next purchase) looks so classy, feminine and elegant, especially if paired with some white jeans, a whiff of Chloé, a pastel pink bag by Parfois and its matching wallet, and a swipe of Melted Peony (another Too Faced beauty I'm lusting after...) to top up the look. And my favourite accessory of all... the rose gold iPhone 6s, which will be mine in a couple weeks, hopefully!

A minha obsessão ultimamente: rosa! Rosa claro, rosa bebé, rosa forte... Tudo tem outro encanto em rosa, a meu ver. Tenho-me tentado abstrair dos pretos, bordôs e todas as cores escuras, na verdade, e este tom de rosa é o substituto perfeito.

Para mim, há uma delicadeza no rosa que é inegualável. Por exemplo, esta camisola rosa (que não tarda em vir morar comigo!) é tão feminina, elegante e bonita, especialmente se combinada com umas calças brancas, um cheirinho a Chloémais uma mala rosa pastel da Parfois e um porta-moedas a condizer, uma passagem de Melted Peony (outra lindeza da Too Faced que quero muito...) para finalizar o look. E não me podia esquecer do meu acessório favorito... o iPhone 6s rose gold, que será meu muito em breve! 

Comments

back to top