The Body Shop Love

TBS
I'm completely obsessed with The Body Shop. Period, comma, end of. It's my favourite stop for all things body and skincare related and I could honestly spend hours and hours browsing their counters! I haven't been there for quite sometime, but I just went on their website and saw a bunch of lovely things that certainly warrant a nice little trip there very soon...

Sou completamente doida pela Body Shop! É a minha loja favorita no que toca a cuidados de corpo e rosto e podia passar lá horas a cheirar tudo e mais alguma coisa. Já há muito que não dou lá um saltinho, mas estive recentemente a espreitar no site e vi algumas coisas que têm mesmo de vir morar comigo cá para casa...

  • hemp hand protector - this best-selling hand cream has recently been given a (gorgeous) makeover and it couldn't have come at a better time! My hands have been so impossibly dry since the weather turned freezing and this is going to be my saviour! // Este creme é um dos best sellers da marca e sofreu recentemente uma makeover, que não podia ter vindo em melhor hora! As minhas mãos têm estado impossivelmente secas desde que o frio veio em força e cheira-me que este creme vai ser a minha salvação.
  • tea tree clay mask - I'm such a huge fan of TBS's Tea Tree range and I have just about every product, except the clay mask. Much like the revamped hemp cream, this has also had a little beautiful makeover that makes it all that more appealing to me. // Sou super fã da linha Tea Tree da TBS e tenho quase todos os produtos, menos a máscara de argila. Já queria uma há imenso tempo e vou aproveitar esta, que também sofreu uma makeover liiiinda!
  • tea tree mattifying lotion - I've used up my previous tube of this (my third one in total!) and, much to my surprise, I found out they've also revamped this little tube of wonder and made it more mattifying for my oily skin! Popping this one into my basket asap... // Já gastei a minha última embalagem até à última gota (já era a minha terceira!) e, muito para minha surpresa, descobri que também deram uma nova cara a este creme milagroso! Também vem comigo para casa, cheira-me...
  • honey bronze bronzing powder - since I have such fair skin, it's hard to find a bronzer that doesn't translate into a massive orange blob on my face. This one doesn't, however, and I regret not buying it when I first swatched it last summer! Not getting away from me this time, though. // Tendo pele clarinha, é difícil encontrar um bronzer que não fique uma bola laranja na cara. Finalmente encontrei o 'tal', porém, e bem me arrependi de não o ter comprado no verão passado! Desta vez não me foge.
  • honey bronze shimmering dry oil - I'm not on the hunt for a self tanning product, but rather something to give me a little bit of glow. This one has some mixed reviews, but nothing like swatching it on my hand to find out, right?! // Não estou à procura de um autobronzeador, apenas algo que me dê aquele brilho de quem foi passar umas férias às Caraíbas. Este tem reviews mistas, portanto nada como dar um saltinho à TBS e experimentar, certo?!
  • wild argan oil body scrub - if there's one step in my pamper routine that I love is scrubbing my skin. The feeling you get afterwards, of complete and utter baby skin that is so soft to the touch, is amazing! My old body scrub has run out and this one comes highly recommended! Can't wait to try it myself. // Se há coisa que adoro na minha routina 'me time' é uma boa esfoliação. Adoro sentir a pele limpa e de bebé, tão macia ao toque! O meu esfoliante antigo já acabou e este vem com ótimas recomendações. Mal posso esperar por experimentar!

Comments

back to top