Here Comes The Sun

Oysho.
When I woke up this morning and opened my window, I felt immediately energised. After a long, hard winter, when the sun finally peaks through and the weather is that little bit warmer – just enough to open your windows and let the breeze in –, my mood immediately lifts and I feel lighter, happier and all I want is to feel the sun on my face!

I stopped by Oysho this week to check out some gym wear stuff – guys, I drooled and drooled and drooled, seriously such amazing pieces in store at the moment! – when I saw their new beachwear stuff on display. Oh. My. Jesus. I'm obsessed and I already made a mental wishlist of all the pieces I want to add to my summer fashion game ;). Check out some of my favourites below!

Quando acordei esta manhã e abri a janela, senti-me imediatamente cheia de energia. Depois de um inverno longo, chato e (muito) frio, aquele momento em que o sol finalmente começa a espreitar e o tempo fica um pouco mais quente, os dias mais longos e as noites mais claras, o meu humor fica logo dez vezes melhor. Sinto-me mais leve, mais feliz e só dá vontade de sentir o sol na cara e nos braços! Acho que somos todos um pouco assim.

Fiz uma visita à Oysho esta semana para ver a coleção de fitness deles – babei, babei e babei-me mais um pouco, coisas lindas de morrer e super coloridas! – quando vi que a coleção de verão também já tinha chegado à loja. Nossa... Fiquei obcecada e já fiz uma wishlist mental de todas as coisas que quero acrescentar às minhas fatiotas de verão ;). Vejam alguns das minhas peças favoritas em baixo!

Oysho Navy.
Oysho Colour.
Oysho Red
Oysho White.

Comments

back to top