High End Beauty Wishlist

High End Beauty.
So I'm not quite sure what's come over me lately but I've been in such a spendy mood lately and 95% of the time, my purchases are beauty related... Shocker there (not)! ;). I'm someone who really saves up her money and have always held myself back when it comes to buying special, expensive products but now, even though I do save up a lot of the money I earn, I've been treating myself to some things that have been on my wishlist for a long time and I feel really excited about it! Treating yourself every once in a while feels damn good, let me tell you :). Anyway, enough yapping! 

Here's my high end beauty wishlist. I'm very selective with what I invest on and these are all products I really want and that will for sure make their way into my beauty kit very soon.

Não sei bem o que se tem passado comigo ultimamente, mas tenho estado numa de investir e 95% das vezes é em coisas de beleza... Choque (not)! ;). Sou uma pessoa muito poupada, sempre me habituei desde cedo a sê-lo de forma a poder comprar as coisinhas que ia querendo e a sensação é ótima, mas ter-me habituado a ser assim faz-me sempre ficar de pé atrás quando chega a altura de comprar algo. Sou capaz de investigar (bem a fundo) alguma coisa - mesmo que seja super barata - e não sou de comprar impulsivamente, pelo que às vezes me impeço de comprar isto ou aquilo, mesmo que queira mesmo experimentar. Ainda assim, ultimamente tenho comprado alguns miminhos que já queria há muito, umas prendinhas de mim para mim vá lá, e às vezes isso sabe-nos pela vida :). Mas enfim, chega de palrar.

Fica aqui a minha wishlist de beleza mais cara e 'high end'. Sou muito seletiva com o que compro e estes são todos produtos que quero mesmo muito experimentar e que vão viajar para a minha bolsinha de beleza muito em breve.

  • Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Definer – I'm determined to up my brow game this year and who else to turn to than the queen of brows herself? This little pencil caught my attention before it even released and next month it'll be mine ;). // Quero definitivamente melhorar o meu 'eyebrow game' este ano e quem melhor para isso do que a rainha das sobrancelhas? Este lápis cativou-me mesmo antes de lançar e para o mês que vem já vem para casa!
  • YSL Touche Éclat Slogan Edition – Well, that's quite a mouthful, is it not? I feel like this little thing doesn't even need an introduction but if you're unfamiliar with it, this is basically sleep and health in a pen. Simple as that. It's very expensive for what it is so I've put off buying it but I found an amazing online store that carries it a bit cheaper so win! // Este pequeno tubinho mágico quase dispensa apresentações, é um ar de saúde e de quem dormiu um bom sono de beleza em forma de caneta e é amado por todos que o experimentam. É carote - e bem carote! - pelo que tenho adiado a compra, mas encontrei um bom site online que vende mais barato e acho que é desta ;).
  • MAC Mineralised Blush in 'Dainty'  My MAC obsession is spiralling out of control, thank you for asking... I can't seem to get enough of this brand lately and I hear so many amazing things about their Mineralised range, including their blushes. This one is a shimmery light pink that looked stunning swatched on my hand. Gonna have to get it, aren't I? // A minha obsessão com a MAC está a ficar um pouco exagerada, confesso... Não consigo largar esta marca por nada ultimamente! Tenho ouvido maravilhas da linha Mineralised deles, incluindo os blushes. Este é um rosa clarinho com brilho, que ficou lindo quando o experimentei na minha mão. Lá terei de o comprar, não é verdade...?
  • Too Faced Better Than Sex Mascara – I've gone back and forth with this one so much for months now. My conversations with myself go a bit like this: 'Should I get it?' 'No, it's just a mascara, and an expensive one at that' 'But the lashes look so good!' ... you get the gist. Sephora does sell a mini sized one so I might just give that one a go before I commit to the full sized tube. // Ando trás para a frente, frente para trás com este rímel já há meses. As minhas conversas comigo própria são assim: 'Compro?' 'Não, é só um rímel, e muito caro por sinal' 'Mas as pestanas ficam lindas com ele!' ... vocês entendem. A Sephora vende uma em tamanho mini que se calhar vou experimentar antes de investir no rímel full size.
  • MAC Lipstick in 'Mehr' – I know. MAC again. I know. I can't help it! They just suck you in! I don't understand why I find it so satisfactory to buy MAC lipsticks and collecting them, it's like the equivalent of post stamp collecting for me. Every time I buy a new lipstick my mum is genuinely like, 'another one?! Seriously?! Why does one person need so many pink lipsticks for?!', to which I rapidly answer, 'mum-you-don't-understand-it's-a-different-kind-of-pink-in-each-lipstick-just-let-me-LIVE'. Or something like that. This one is Mehr and it's a beautiful pink with blue undertones in a matte finish (my favourite at the moment). // Eu sei. MAC de novo. Eu sei. Não consigo evitar! Não entendo por que é tão satisfatório colecionar batons da MAC, cada vez que compro um fico tão feliz, com certeza que não é normal (vocês entendem-me, eu sei). Já sei que a minha mãe vai revirar os olhos quando compro um novo e a conversa corre mais ou menosassim: 'Outro? A sério? Quantos batons rosa é que uma pessoa precisa na vida?', ao que eu respondo: 'mãe-não-entendes-é-um-tom-de-rosa-diferente-em-cada-batom-deixa-me-VIVER'. Ou algo desse género. Este é o Mehr e é um rosa com subtom azul e com acabamento matte (o meu favorito de momento).

Comments

back to top