MAC Vibe Tribe

MAC2

Another MAC limited edition collection, another collection that sucks me right in... Seriously MAC, can you, like, give my bank account a break once in a while? It's getting a bit bald because of you! ;). 

Allow me to introduce you to MAC's Vibe Tribe collection, their summer 2016 collection inspired by Coachella and all the summer festivals that are right around the corner. I feel like you can find most anything in this collection, from lipsticks to blushes to bronzers to nail polishes... That's why I'm so excited to properly get to play around with everything, and of course gawk at the gorgeous packaging it comes in (seriously, MAC kicked it out of the park with this one!). It will be available in Europe by the end of May, but it'll be available on May 19 in the USA – lucky you, grr! :).

Mais uma coleção limitada da MAC e mais uma coleção que me cativa imediatamente... Caramba MAC, dá para dar um descanso à minha conta bancária? Não tarda nada está carequinha por vossa culpa ;). 

Deixem-me que vos apresente a coleção Vibe Tribe, a coleção de verão 2016 inspirada no Coachella e nos inúmeros festivais de verão que estão aí à porta. É uma coleção super completa, onde vão encontrar de tudo – desde blushes, batons, bronzers, vernizes, paletas... Já para não falar deste packaging de morrer (a MAC arrebatou tudo com estas cores e padrões tribais, amei!). Vai estar disponível na Europa em finais de maio, mas online nos USA já dia 19! Sortudos ;).

Vibe Tribe


Here are the products I'm most excited about from the collection – see it in full here

Aqui ficam os produtos que tenho debaixo de olho – vejam a coleção completa aqui

  • Gleamtones Powder (35€) 
    Dunes at Dusk – Hands down the item I'm most excited about! This is a multicolour powder that I believe is similar to MAC's famous Mineralize Skinfinishes. Stunning, stunning, stunning! This needs to be mine. // Sem dúvida o meu produto preferido da coleção! É um pó multicor que penso ser semelhante aos Mineralize Skinfinishes da MAC. Lindo, lindo, lindo! Tem que ser meu. 
  • Lipsticks (21€) 
    Tanarama (Frost), Arrowhead (Matte), Pure Vanity (Lustre), Painted Sunset (Amplified), Hot Chocolate (Satin) No MAC collection would ever be complete without a good array of lipsticks! Honestly not a lot of shades scream out at me, only Pure Vanity (peachy nude) or Painted Sunset (bright orange) really seem to be shades I'd look into. // Nenhuma coleção estaria completa sem uns bons batons! Honestamente, não há nenhum que me salte à vista, talvez só o Pure Vanity (nude cor de pêssego) ou o Painted Sunset (laranja avermelhado). 
  • Powder Blush (24.50€) 
    Painted Canyon – I've never tried any MAC blushes, but I've heard wonders about their lasting power and pigmentation. This collection offers three shades, but the one I'm interested in is Painted Canyon, a mid-tone coral with a satin finish. // Nunca experimentei nenhum blush da MAC, mas ouço maravilhas quanto à duração e pigmentação! Há três nesta coleção, mas o que mais me chama é o Painted Canyon, um coral com acabamento satin. 
  • Studio Sculpt Defining Bronzing Powder (33€) 
    Golden Rinse – And lastly, a bronzer! This is described as a light brick reddish bronze with fine shimmer. It looks gorgeous in pictures and I can't wait to see how it swatches. // E por fim, um bronzer! Este é descrito como um vermelho tijolo clarinho com brilho subtil. Parece lindo nas imagens, mal posso esperar para o experimentar na mão.

Comments

back to top