May Faves

IMG_1713
It's favourites time! I have so much fun putting together my favourite items of each month, and the month of May was no exception. Being the official intro to summer, there's a lot of seasonable items here, ranging from skincare, make up, accessories and even fashion. Let's get cracking! 

É dia de favoritos! Divirto-me imenso a reunir os meus produtos favoritos de cada mês, e o mês de maio trouxe muitas coisinhas boas a esta lista. Sendo o mês de introdução ao verão, há muitos produtos da estação aqui, desde cuidados de pele, maquilhagem, acessórios e até moda. Vamos começar?
  IMG_1775

Rituals 'Ritual of Karma' Body Lotion 

This limited edition body lotion has been my ride or die this month. You wouldn't believe the amount of compliments I've gotten over this – the smell of White Lotus and Bergamot (people follow me around because of the delicious smell I leave behind and ask what it is, haha), the way it makes your skin look so healthy and glowy... The list is endless. Rituals is my favourite body care brand and I will have to pick up a spare of this, seeing as it's a summer limited edition. ~ 17,50€ 

Este creme de corpo tem sido o melhor amigo da minha pele este mês. Nem vos passa pela cabeça a quantidade de elogios que recebo quando o uso – o cheiro maravilhoso a Lótus Branco e Bergamot (dizem-me que deixo um rasto cheirosinho por onde passo), a forma como deixa a pele brilhante, macia e super sedosa... A lista é infinita. A Rituals é a minha marca preferida de cuidados de corpo e vou mesmo ter de comprar um suplente deste creme, visto que é edição limitada de verão. ~ 17,50€
  IMG_1746

MAC Angel 

My most worn lipstick this month was Angel, a soft baby pink. I find it to be the perfect spring colour, considering I'm super into light pink colours for these sunnier days! I think this will be the first MAC lipstick I'll use up, given the dent I've already made in it... ~ 19,50€ 

O meu batom mais usado este mês foi o Angel, um rosa bebé clarinho e suave. Para mim é a melhor cor para os meses mais quentes e solarengos, dá uma suavidade e uma 'inocência' a qualquer look. Acho que vai ser o primeiro batom da MAC que vou usar até ao fim, visto que já o deformei bastante... ~ 19,50€
  IMG_1724

Urban Decay Afterglow Highlighter in 'Sin' 

The most recent purchase of all, but the one that shot straight to my favourites is this stunning highlighter by Urban Decay. I can't say enough good things about it! This is my first 'high end' highlighter and I'm so pleased with my choice – it's a champagne shimmer highlighter that looks simply stunning on the skin. Review will be up next week! ~ 29,95€ 

A compra mais recente deste mês, mas que já conquistou um lugar nos favoritos. Este iluminador lindão da Urban Decay merece todos os elogios e mais alguns! É o meu primeiro iluminador high end e não podia ter escolhido melhor – é uma cor champanhe douradinha que fica linda na pele. A minha review vai para o ar para a semana! ~ 29,95€
  IMG_1765

ThePeachBox Urban Hardware Bangle 

And what about this absolute stunner?! I found the perfect dupe for the Cartier 'Love' bracelet from a beautiful Australian jewellery store called ThePeachBox and this beauty practically hasn't left my wrist from the moment I got it in the post. Take a closer look at it here. ~ 30€ 

E esta pulseira lindona?! Encontrei a melhor dupe da vida da pulseira 'Love' da Cartier numa loja de joias australiana, a ThePeachBox, e esta beleza praticamente não saiu do meu pulso desde que a recebi. Vejam mais aqui. ~ 30€
  IMG_1744

Avène Cleanance SPF 50 Sunscreen 

I try to never leave the house without sunscreen, but I was yet to find the perfect one for me. Silly me, I forgot to check my favourite skincare brand's offering, and that's precisely where I found this sunscreen. This is a sunscreen formulated for oily and blemish-prone skin and it's all I've been wearing on my face, aside from some blush, mascara and lipstick. ~ 15€ 

Tento nunca sair de casa sem protetor solar, mas ainda não tinha encontrado um que me enchesse as medidas. Palermice minha, esqueci-me de ver o balcão da Avène, e foi mesmo aí que encontrei este protetor! É formulado para peles oleosas com tendência acneíca e tenho-o usado sozinho com um pouco de rímel, blush e batom. ~ 15€

16

Stradivarius Oversized Jeans Jacket 

Probably my favourite clothing related purchase this month! I haven't stopped wearing this oversized jeans jacket since I got it and I feel like this is a purchase that will see me through spring, summer and even autumn. I love the wash of it, the baggy but yet structured feel and the rips going through it - I'm a massive ripped jeans fan at the moment, hehe. ~ 29,95€ 

Provavelmente a minha compra favorita no que toca a roupa este mês! Desde que comprei este casaco de ganga da Stradi que não o tenho largado e acho que vai ser uma compra que me servirá bem durante a primavera, verão e até outono. Adoro a cor clara da ganga (havia uma cor mais escura), o facto de ser largo mas ainda ter alguma estrutura e os rasgões no casaco - ando obcecada com ganga rota estes dias, hehe. ~ 29,95€
  1

Adidas Stan Smith 

My new trainers that I'm completely obsessed with! Since getting my Superstars, my love for trainers has gone through the roof. They're all I wear to work, to go out and to run errands. Because I've gotten such wear out of them, I felt like I needed a new pair to alternate and I spotted these gorgeous Stan Smith's with a floral stitched print on the back and I just fell in love. They were the last ones in my size so, fate? ~ 89,90€ 

As minhas sapatilhas novas! Estou completamente obcecada com estas sapatilhas. Desde que comprei as minhas Superstars, tenho-as usado para todo o lado: para trabalhar, para ir às compras, para o dia a dia... Foi por lhes ter dado tanto uso que decidi comprar um par novo. Vi estas novas Adidas Stan Smith com um padrão floral e apaixonei-me! Eram as últimas no meu tamanho, portanto foi mesmo destino? ~ 89,90€

Comments

  1. I love pink MAC lipsticks, so Angel looks perfect for me. Also love your Stans, I'm so in to trainers recently :)

    Claire | Vanity Claire

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Angel is perfect! I'm so glad I picked it up on a whim - it totally brightens any look in a second! x

      Delete
  2. Sin is amazing i have it as well and cant get enough of it its so beautiful!

    www.beautyandtheboy.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Right!? It's everything! I definitely want to get Aura too, now that I've seen how amazing the pigmentation and weartime is. x

      Delete
  3. I just tried a sample of Rituals shower foam in my May Glossybox and I had to order a full-sized one. Totally fell in love with it. That body lotion sounds dreamy, too!

    Paula
    Thirteen Thoughts

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OMG I know! I definitely need to get duplicates of everything, seeing as it's a limited edition collection! Thank you for your comment, lovely! x

      Delete

Post a Comment

back to top