February Loves



It's almost Spring you guyssss! I'm so excited for Spring time, I legit can't wait for that warm but chilly sunny weather, the flower blooms, the longer evenings and that walk up to Summer... My favourite time of the year for sure! Either way, let's not digress: here are my February favourites, including some rediscoveries and some new amazing beauty products I've been loving lately.

Lindonas, é quaaaase primavera! Estou tão ansiosa para que chegue a primaveira, até parece que já sinto aqueles dias de sol morninho (a verdade é que já sinto mesmo, com estes dias de calor bom aqui no Porto), as árvores em flor, os dias mais compridos e aquela caminhada boa até ao verão... É, sem dúvida, a minha altura favorita do ano. De qualquer das formas, não me quero desviar do assunto de hoje: aqui estão os queridinhos de fevereiro, incluindo umas descobertas antigas e outras fresquinhas que tenho andado a amar ultimamente.


TOO FACED SWEET PEACH GLOW

My love for this palette has been well documented over on my Instagram and blog ever since I got it and honestly, this was SUCH a good purchase! I love how subtle all the shades are and the fact they give my fair skin the healthiest and super lovely summer glow, even during the dreary winter months. It's such a practical one, perfect for travelling as it includes a blush, bronzer and highlighter! Full review here.

O meu amor por esta paleta já foi bem documentado por aqui e pelo Instagram, mas a verdade é que esta foi uma compra tão acertada! Adoro o facto das cores serem todas subtis e adequadas à minha pele clarinha – o blush, bronzer e iluminador dão um glow tão saudável e bonito à pele, quase a chamar o verão mesmo durante o inverno! Review completa aqui.


BENEFIT GIRL MEETS PEARL

Another recent purchase that I've fallen head over heels in love with. Girl Meets Pearl is not a primer nor a highlighter, it's more of an all over face pearl luminiser (and it's pink!) that gives you the most exquisite, healthy glow. I can't believe I'd never heard about this before, but I'm now obsessed with it and recommend it to anyone! Full review here.

Outra compra recente, mas já estou absolutamente apaixonada. O Girl Meets Pearl não é nem um primer, nem um iluminador – para mim, é um creme para conferir um glow perolado a toda a pele (e é rosa!), e a verdade é que a pele fica radiante e super saudável em menos de nada! Nem acredito que nunca tinha ouvido falar sobre este produto, mas já estou obcecada! Review aqui.





CHARLOTTE TILBURY PENELOPE PINK

It wouldn't be a favourites post if I didn't include some Charlotte Tilbury goodies, now would it? After Pillow Talk, I fell in love with Penelope Pink – I was afraid it would wash me out seeing as it's a really beige nude (not a lot of pink here I'm afraid, u ok Charlotte?), but it turned out to be my perfect nude! Really want to get my paws on Bitch Perfect next... Review here.

Não seria um post de favoritos sem uma menção ou duas da minha rainha Charlotte Tilbury. Depois do icónico Pillow Talk, apaixonei-me pelo Penelope Pink – tive medo que fizesse de mim uma mortinha viva por ser um nude bem bege (cadê o rosa, amiga Charlotte?), mas na realidade tornou-se no meu nude de eleição! E a fórmula? Tão cremosa e opaca, adoro! Review aqui.



PIXI GLOW TONIC

I got this late last year and completely loved it, but my skin started to freak out and I couldn't figure out where it was coming from so I stopped using this for a while. I recently rediscovered it and found it makes my skin look and feel super glowy and smooth, as well as not being the root of my skin issues! I don't know if it's worth the cult status that people have given it, but it's a pretty good product (what do toners even do, anyway?!).

Comprei-o no final do ano passado e adorei-o, mas a minha pele passou por um período complicado e não conseguia descobrir porquê. Deixei de o usar até à semana passada, decidi incluí-lo na minha rotina de noite e voltei a apaixonar-me (e descobri que não era a causa da minha irritação!). Não sei se vale todo o hype que lhe dão, mas é um produto muito bom (afinal, para que raio servem os toners?!).



CIEN Q10 ANTI WRINKLE NIGHT CREAM

Yes, I am 22. Yes, this is, in fact, an anti wrinkle cream. What can I say, I'm an anti aging ho and in my eyes, prevention is the best cure ;). Either way, I picked this up on a whim after hearing that Lidl skincare is actually BETTER than some super expensive offerings (I tried their moisturiser before and loved it) and now I'm obsessed. I can't attest to the wrinkle part because luckily they haven't knocked on my door just yet, but this makes my skin feel super hydrated, super plump and oh so smooth – all for 2.99€! In depth post coming soon.

Sim, tenho 22 anos e sim, este é, de facto, um creme anti rugas. O que querem, sou uma freak no que toca a rugas e sempre ouvi dizer que a prevenção é a melhor cura ;). De qualquer das formas, comprei este creme naquela de experimentar depois de ouvir que os produtos de rosto da marca Cien são melhores do que os mais caros e estou a adorar! Não posso comentar no que toca às rugas porque, graças a Deus, ainda não me bateram à porta (sai, Diabo), mas este creme deixa a pele super macia, hidratada e 'preenchida' – tudo por 2.99€! Post completo muito em breve.

Comments

back to top