April Loves



It's April favourites time! This month I've discovered some amazing products that I really want to share with you, even though most of them are already well loved cult classics. Without further ado, let's get on with the post!


L'ORÉAL TRUE MATCH FOUNDATION

The first drugstore foundation I've ever liked! I got this after some hardcore insistence on my friend's part and I'm so glad I picked it up – super cheap, nice selection of shades (though 1N is a bit light for me) and it does live up to the claims of adapting to one's skin tone and texture. The one negative for me would be the fact it does cling to dry patches (and I have a lot of them), so I do need to moisturise heavily beforehand. 

CHARLOTTE TILBURY FILMSTAR BRONZE & GLOW

The myth, the legend, the best of the best... I'm just in awe of this product! I've wanted the Bronze & Glow for actual years but it wasn't until I found the best discount ever on FeelUnique that I took the plunge and ordered it! This baby right here has the best bronzer and highlighter I've ever come across, especially if you're fair skinned like I am. It's pricey, yes, but it's worth every penny! 

EMMA HARDIE MORINGA CLEANSING BALM

I feel like this month's favourites are just so predictable, considering I've typed up gushing reviews on most of these products! But anyway, this is just the BEST cleansing balm on the market right now, in my humble opinion. Not only does this remove my makeup in no time at all, it feels so luxurious on the skin and makes my little face feel so plump, clean and hydrated... Truly like a glowing goddess! Again, the price is steep, but I'll never not repurchase this. 

GARNIER ULTIMATE BLENDS DELICATE SOOTHER HEAT PROTECTION MILK 

Much like my face, my scalp is horrendously sensitive. Because of that, I can't just use whatever shampoo is on offer at the shop, otherwise my hair will suffer massively because of it! Despite not being able to get away with using the matching shampoo, I do love this heat protection milk from the Garnier Ultimate Blends range. This contains rice cream and oat milk, two ingredients my hair and skin love, and I do feel like this does something for my hair. 


And that's it for April! I have a super exciting haul coming in the next few weeks and I'm so excited to share with you guys :). Happy May!

Comments

back to top