Five Things I'm Currently Obsessed With



What's the one thing I love more than finding new amazing products? It's sharing them with you! Recently I got to try some fab new and some cult products that have completely rocked my world, so I feel super excited to share a little review of those with you – who knows, maybe here you'll find that little push to treat yourself to some of these goodies...? ;).



La Lune Noire Teeth Whitening Powder*

I've always been insecure about my teeth. The fact I had to take a crap ton of meds as a little girl means my teeth aren't as white as I wish they were, so I was naturally over the moon when La Lune Noire reached out to me to try their teeth whitening powder! This is 100% natural and claims to remove stains and discoloration from the surface of the teeth. And yes, it really does! I've been using this for the past couple of weeks and my teeth look significantly better and whiter than before (still not stain free, but they're better too!), so I can't wait to see the results after prolonged use! 

It's black, it's messy and it makes you look a bit cray, but it's so worth it! If you fancy trying it out for yourself, I have a nice little discount for you – simply use Francisca10 when checking out. Here's to a brighter and happier smile!

Sempre tive vergonha dos meus dentes. O facto de ter tomado uma carrada de medicamentos em criança fez com que os meus dentes não fossem tão brancos como gostaria, por isso fiquei mega contente quando a La Lune Noire me contactou para experimentar o seu pó de branqueamento! É 100% natural e promete atenuar as manchas e descoloração nos dentes – e cumpre bem a promessa! Tenho usado nas últimas duas semanas e os meus dentes estão significativamente mais brancos (ainda tenho algumas manchas, mas também estão com melhor aspeto), por isso estou ansiosa para ver os resultados com uso prolongado.

É um pó preto, é chato, faz bagunça q.b., mas vale muito a pena! Se quiserem experimentar, basta usar o meu código de desconto, Francisca10! Por um sorriso mais bonito e confiante :).

NARS Unfiltered II Cheek Palette

You guys, I can't say anything about this other than it's a MUST HAVE. I'd never tried NARS blushes before so this getting this palette was a no brainer for me – five blushes and a highlighter for basically the price of one? I'd be crazy not to! These blushes aren't overly pigmented, which makes them perfect for a subtle everyday pop of colour on the cheeks. OB-SESSED.

Meninas, esta paleta é simplesmente um MUST HAVE! Nunca tinha experimentado os blushes NARS, pelo que esta paleta era daqueles produtos que sabia que tinha de comprar – cinco blushes e um iluminador quase pelo preço de um? Era louca se não a trouxesse! Não são demasiado pigmentados, o que os torna perfeitos para o dia a dia.

Urban Decay All Nighter Setting Spray

I know I'm only, like, 54 years late to the bandwagon, but I finally got my hands on the cult All Nighter setting spray! I found a travel size of this on that dangerous Sephora minis aisle and I didn't hesitate to pop it into my basket. Guess what... I really love this! It feels super refreshing on the skin and I definitely feel like my makeup lasts longer when I use this, which basically means it does exactly what it says on the tin. Happy to finally own this.

Bem sei que estou, tipo, 54 anos atrasada mas finalmente consegui pôr as patinhas no clássico spray de fixação All Nighter da Urban Decay! Encontrei um mini All Nighter naquele corredor de miniaturas perigoso da Sephora e nem hesitei em mandá-lo para o carrinho. Sabem que mais? Adoro-o! É super refrescante na pele e sinto que fixa bem a maquilhagem no rosto durante todo o dia, portanto cumpre muito bem o que promete.

Sol de Janeiro Brazilian Bum Bum Cream

I know I mentioned this in my May favourites post, but I've been getting so many questions on it that I figured I'd talk about it again! This is, hands down, the BEST body cream I've ever used. I've never found a body cream that smells this addictive (seriously, everyone comments on it), absorbs this well and leaves my skin feeling suuuuper smooth, plump and just. honestly. sexy! It's now available in Europe through Cult Beauty (free shipping with your first order) and it's slowly making its way to the European Sephoras, like France and Italy. Pleeeease, Portugal next!

Já mencionei este lindão nos queiridinhos de maio, mas tenho recebido tantas perguntas que decidi voltar a falar-vos nele! Este é, sem sombra de dúvidas, o melhor creme de corpo que já experimentei. Nunca tive um creme que tivesse um cheiro tão viciante (a sério, ninguém fica indiferente), que absorbesse tão bem na pele e deixasse as minhas pernitas tão macias, bonitas e, verdade seja dita, sexy! Está finalmente disponível na Europa via Cult Beauty (portes grátis na primeira encomenda) e está também a começar a chegar às Sephoras de França e Itália. Portugal next, pleeeease!

Eyelash Extensions

Remember when I told you I was on the fence about my eyelash extensions? Well, let's just say my opinion has drastically changed and I'm now OBSESSED with them! Since they've started shedding a bit I can see I much prefer that natural, separated look and I'm totally in awe over how much nicer and big my eyes look since getting my extensions! I'm already noticing some gaps and I'm getting them filled in this Tuesday, so I'm super excited about that.

Lembram-se de vos dizer que estava indecisa quanto à minha extensão de pestanas? Pois bem, a minha opinião mudou radicalmente e agora estou obcecada com elas! Desde que começaram a cair um pouco consigo ver que prefiro um aspeto muito mais natural e separado, e a verdade é que fazem uma diferença brutal no olhar! Recomendo a 100%.

Comments

back to top