New In: Summer Beauty Edit



Summer is my favourite time of year for beauty launches (and everything else, really). I love scouring the beauty counters for all the latest releases that usually come in the form of uber glowy, radiant and fresh makeup! I've condensed some of my favourite new products – some I'm dying to try and some that are just way too beautiful to pass up. Here are some of my top choices...

I've never wanted to try the original Estée Lauder Double Wear foundation despite the millions of rave reviews, purely because I don't like full coverage foundations that feel like a mask on the skin. BUT! Estée Lauder is launching an all new take on Double Wear this July, the Double Wear Nude with SPF 30. Yes, yes, yes! A lightweight, light to medium coverage foundation with the same lasting power as the OG? I cannot wait to try it out!

Next up, the Bobbi Brown Glow Sticks! These look INCREDIBLE, although I do think KIKO have an amazing dupe in store at the moment, in the form of the Summer 2.0 blush in Natural Beach. Stunner! Perfume wise, my fave Jo Malone cologne, Mimosa & Cardamom, is slowly dying on me, so I need a new one stat! Can't decide between Peony & Blush Suede (lol, basic) or the new Star Magnolia one...


O verão é a minha altura favorita do ano no que toca a lançamentos de beleza (okay, é a minha altura favorita do ano, ponto). Adoro dar um salto aos balcões de beleza e à Sephora para espreitar todas as novidades, que normalmente chegam com um toque glowy, radiante e fresco para os meses quentes! Compilei alguns dos meus lançamentos favoritos – uns porque tenho MESMO de experimentar e outros que são demasiado bonitos para deixar de fora. Aqui ficam os favoritos...

Primeiro, o lançamento mais aguardado. Descobri que a Estée Lauder vai lançar uma nova base da família da Double Wear (uma base que não consigo usar, máscara total), mas muito mais ligeira! Falo da Double Wear Nude, que promete a mesma duração da original com um toque muito mais leve! Perfeiiiito.

Depois, os Glow Stick da Bobbi Brown são de morrer, não sou? A cor Bikini (na foto) é a minha favorita, mas o blush da KIKO na cor Natural Beach é um dupe ótimo por uma fração do preço. A nível de perfumes, a minha colónia favorita da Jo Malone, a Mimosa & Cardamom, está quase a morrer, por isso ando a tentar decidir entre a Peony & Blush Suede (lol, que choque) ou a nova Star Magnolia...


Comments

back to top