colorful disposition

I've been obsessed with bright colors and its association with happiness and Summer-esque moments that I've been craving lately. Almost everything in my life has been sullen and dark lately, with University starting back up and overwhelming me with a horrible sense of stress and numbness to the important things in life. To counteract that frowny disposition and somber weather to match, I decided to put together a few items I've been lusting after, while buying some others that I hope to show you in a near future when my ankle decides to not sprain itself to an unreasonable degree.

{ 1. Blanco Striped Sweater
2. Zara Home Fluor Agenda
3. Caran D'Ache Fluo Pens
4. Kurt Geiger Liberal Sneakers
5. Kate Spade iPhone Case 
6. Topshop Embellished Top
7. Zara Suede Pumps }

Comments

back to top