sunshine and showers

So... It's been a while, hey? These last couple of months have been undoubtedly the most challenging of my life. While I don't wish to go into exceptional detail about the situation, my health has given me a serious run for my money and life has been a true darling (sarcasm font? Check!) and thrown me a curve ball I, truthfully, didn't see coming. Exhausted, overwhelmed, without a diagnose, coupled with my (beyond) hard first year at college, life has been all showers lately and I've worked my hardest to get back on my feet and keep things moving, with a positive outlook on life and trying to bring back some sunshine into things. But, just as they say, after every storm there's a sense of calmness... and I'm working my way towards it. Despite missing a huge deal of college due to incapacity to attend, I have managed to finish my first year, which is something I take great pride in. I can finally walk normally again, and my health has been steadily on the mend ever since. Now it's time to start living again and moving forward...and I can't wait to take you guys with me as I navigate my way to the U.S. and far beyond. Thank you for sticking by and I'll be seeing you! xx

Comments

back to top