burning the midnight oil

Midnight
Midnight
Midnight
Midnight
Midnight

Hi loves and happy Monday to you! I know Mondays are not totally compatible with happy thoughts, and I promise the darkness of these photos has nothing to do with that fact other than me having a grand ol' time playing around with my pal Photoshop. Also, this sheer look is something my momma keeps chastising me about. Bless her heart. Anyway... Enough rambling. Holy Chicago, you guys! This weekend's Pilates workouts have blasted me! Oh, it burns so good! Although it's not so good when you have to sit in the car and drive around for 2 hours but the pain is oh so worth it... Gotta love an amazing workout that leaves you feeling refreshed and ready for a new week. Yay! Hope you have an amazing Monday and since I have the day off, I'm gonna go back to rereading my Fifty Shades trilogy... Oh, the cheek... Shhhh. 

---

{ Zara Shirt
Bershka Trousers
Seaside Shoes }

Comments

back to top