life in instacolor





Aaaah, you guys! I passed my driver's written exam, which means I'm halfway there en route to my driver's license! Woohoo! I was on cloud nine the whole day afterwards. I guess you can truly tell my excitement from the massive use of exclamation marks but... YOLO! Giggles. I was so very nervous going into the exam, you guys have no idea. I will never be able to put it into words. I've always been a nervous wreck before any exam but I've only been this nervous during this exam and only one other before which was the exam I needed to get into college. Both times were super nerve-wrecking obviously but this time in particular because I am just so excited to be able to drive and have fun at the wheel - update: I am happy to announce can park a car flawlessly! I was so scared to bump into every car in a 5 mile radius but I didn't and I la-la-loved it! I sound like such a nutcase and I keep hearing my teacher's words in my mind telling me I'm always "tickled pink" - she's an English teacher - about every little thing but I really don't care just as long as I get my hands on my own wheels, pronto! Have an awesome rest of the week and a spectacular weekend, beauts! I'll be speeding away on my driving lessons if you should ever need me... 

Comments

back to top