gyms and their attractive men

10
2
9
7
11

And here come the photos that make it official: the big butt I had prior to the start of my gym stint is now almost gone. The mixed reactions I feel over this are baffling, seeing as sadness wins over joy. Weird. Also, did I draw your attention to my butt? That was totally not my intention. What even. Anyway... 

Hi, my loves! Since we're rolling on a gym topic today, can we just discuss how hot most men are over there? I don't know about you guys, but the men at my gym are slammin'. I know men are at the gym to look fit - and boy, do they! -, but some really make me wanna punch them and yell 'how dare you!' while throwing my water all over their faces. I know, that's not dramatic at all. Just yesterday I saw such a cute one I had to slow down my cycling and text my BFF about it like some desperate girl in need of a serious slap. But you guys! The sexual tension, though! The looks I know were not in my head! The bonding over yoga mats! Okay, I'll stop now! 

My question to you is: how come all the cute guys come around when you look like a beet red rat drowning in sweat? Life's unfair, that's what it is, because it's sooo much trouble to send a hot guy our way when we're looking our prim and proper best. Right, Life? Pffft. Figures. But we've just gotta keep on looking, girls! Hope you're have a gorgeous weekend and that you're working that booty out like it's nobody's business! Cute boys are all over, beauts. Thank you for your comments! 


---

{ H&M Shirt
Blanco Jeans
Bershka Booties
Parfois Bag
Primark Ring }

Comments

  1. Replies
    1. Oh goodness, thank you! That's so kind of you. I almost never wear jeans because I don't like the way I look in them so this means a whole lot! So sweet. ♥

      Delete
  2. Love the skinny belt and that bag! haha I wouldn't know I stopped going to the gym and workout at home - plus I have BF =)

    -V
    http://stylishlyme.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Heehee! Lucky you ;) but take it from me, there are some sweeet looking men there. Mwahah! Thank you so much ♥

      Delete
  3. I love your outfit Francisca!

    Kara
    stylishinseattle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw! Thank you so, so much, Kara!!! You're super kind (and absolutely gorgeous!). Can't even. ♥

      Delete
  4. you look great!!!
    love your outfit!

    x Sophia

    www.sophiasstylediary.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ohhhh, thank you! YOU are gorgeous. Truly! ♥

      Delete

Post a Comment

back to top