life in instacolor






























You guys, I kinda feel like playing a game called 'Let's Ask Dumb Questions'. I'll even go first: have you ever been so overwhelmed by college that you feel like pulling your hair and teeth and nails out? Huh? What do you mean, you have?! No way! Gasp. Sense the sarcasm. I know, I know... everyone and their mama is or has been overwhelmed by college. It's a thing. I'm kinda working on a theory called, "College is evil and wants to suck the life and fun out of you until you're lying limp on the floor crying and asking for mercy or just a nap". I'm running free with this one. But if you really want to YOLO your way through life, try college coupled with tough workouts and driving lessons. It's the bomb, I tell you. Who needs sleep or functioning muscles anyway? Too cool for school, that's what I am. Anyway... hope you're all doing fabulous and having an awesome week. You guys are so freaking sweet on your comments that I feel like my heart is about to grow wings and fly to Los Angeles. On second thought, how cool would that be?! Happy Thursday!     

Comments

  1. Thank you so much, Aleena! You're super sweet and gorgeous to boot. So much ♥ ! xx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

back to top