life in instacolor


Up to the Mountain by Crystal Bowersox on Grooveshark
This week was crazy bad. I don't know what it was, but I think once something goes wrong, several things start snowballing like mad and next thing you know, you're knee deep into a huge ass pile of crappy stuff. Not acceptable. College is honestly one of the things that makes my blood pressure skyrocket; it's the most stressful thing ever... one day you have a million things to do, and the next day there's a million things plus one. It makes me wanna pull my hair out. That coupled with medical stress and an upcoming driving exam... Lord have mercy. BUT! And there is a but... I believe things can only get better. Once you hit rock bottom and fall into a spiral of anxiety, there's only so much more than can go wrong until it starts getting better. Now, as I sit here in my leopard onesie and catch up on this week's Grey's Anatomy episode with toast and my trusty chocolate milk, preparing for yet another highly stressful week, I know in my heart things will get better. I'm ready to start a new training plan at the gym, ready to be immersed into my glimpses of man candy - teehee! -, ready to let my creative juices flow... Have an awesome week, babes! Things will always, always, always get better, we just have to wait it out.  
---
{ Some days I look down, I'm so afraid I will fall
And although the sun shines, I see nothing at all...
Then I hear your sweet voice, come and then go
Telling me softly,
You love me so...
The peaceful valley, just over the mountain
That so few come to know... 
I may never get there, ever in this lifetime
But sooner or later, it's there I will go }

Comments

back to top