tough

1
Hi, guys. Sorry for the absence, life has been a big ball of no lately. I need a few quiet moments to regroup, revisit and revise, some time of introspection to figure out what's causing my anxiety and unusual sadness. I feel like life is testing me and I must respond adequately, and for that I need some moments of peace. It's Thanksgiving week and I hope all of you have a blessed holiday, that you say plenty of thanks and feel genuinely blessed for all that life has to offer. Despite all my trials and tribulations this yearand what a challenging year it's been, I know I'll still find it in my heart to be thankful for all of you lovely people, for my family, for my ability to keep maturing as a person and dealing with whatever curve ball life throws my way. Be back soon. xx   

Comments

back to top