little red riding hood

5
6
10
9
11

The Little Red Riding Hood reference... I mean, I just had to. Come on now, can you imagine me as modern day little girl running around the woods in a red cape, leather pants and heels? You're welcome for that visual. Hi, you guys and happy Sunday! I'm back for now. I'll spare you the wah wah bits and head straight on to the fact it's almost Christmas holidays! Woohoo! I need these holidays like Miley Cyrus needs her twerking, I'm so grateful to get to sleep in since it's been 84 years since my last full night of sleep, even with the aid of sleeping pills. Yes, college, this stink eye is for you and you alone. In celebration of the impending Christmas season, here's a semi festive look for you. Woop!

It's 1 p.m. and I'm currently lazying it up in my bed after a night out with friends. You know those nights where you just mean to grab a quick cup of coffee and end up chatting until 2 a.m. about nothing at all? Yep, those are my favorite nights, too. So grateful for my friends! Have a wonderful week, my loves! Love you all and hope y'all have an awesome festive season. 

---

{ Handmade Cape
Primark Blouse
Zara Trousers
Parfois Shoes }

Comments

back to top