nineteen

Holy guacamole, I can't believe I turn 19 today! Seems like just yesterday I was obsessed with Sesame Street and still a little baby girl running around the house cuddling my nappy. Now 19 years to that cold, nerve-wrecking day in December of 1994, I'm a girl young woman in my second year of college and on my way to tackling America! Woohoo! Every year I'm one year closer to achieving all my hopes and dreams, and I'm deeply grateful to celebrate each birthday surrounded by people who love me unconditionally and who I love beyond measure. Even though I may feel unworthy at times, I'm so blessed to feel all this love around me. Happy 19th birthday to me! xx

Comments

  1. Happy belated birthday! I hope you had a wonderful time.

    -Vogue&Heels
    www.vogueandheels.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

back to top