Like walking on a cloud

EDIT IMG_3035
EDIT IMG_3033
EDIT IMG_3024
EDIT IMG_3030

You guys. Oh. Em. Gee. These trainers are the most comfortable pair of footwear I have ever owned, bar none. And the colour scheme (!!!) on these beauties... I'm in love.

I've been super curious to give New Balance a whirl for as long as I can remember. They've always looked so effortlessly fashionable and easy to throw on (especially now when the amount of effort I'm willing to put in as far as clothes go is a shirt, jeans and some comfy shoes) so this week I finally took the plunge and here we are.

Mind you I scored these in the kids' section - unsure whether to feel proud of that or utterly embarrassed haha - so these were *only* 62€. To be fair, still more reasonable than Nike's and a whole lot more comfortable! I just couldn't resist these colours and these will sure help me kick black out of my wardrobe for spring time. Can't wait to wear these with some white jeans eeeek!

~~~

Gente. Oh. Meu. Deus. Estou rendida: estes são definitivamente o par de sapatos mais confortável que alguma vez experimentei. É mesmo como andar numa nuvem... Já não quero outra coisa. 

Já há muito que estava curiosa para experimentar os New Balance. Desde que me lembro que toda a gente se passarinhava à minha frente com um par de sapatilhas mais giro que o outro e eu ficava ali a olhar, pensando para os meus botões, 'deixa de ser sovina e investe, um top, umas calças de ganga e umas sapatilhas e tá a andar...' até que, finalmente, me rendi. Vi-os na montra - na secção de criança, confesso... - e pronto. 

Custaram-me 62€ aqui (continuo a achar o preço das sapatilhas um absurdo, mas pelo conforto e uso que lhes vou dar, lá paguei) e tenho a certeza que me vão fazer usar mais cor na primavera, que bem preciso. Adeus preto! Estas sapatilhas com umas calças brancas e tops simples... Eu choro. Eeeeeek! 

Comments

back to top