21

21
That's right – I'm 21! This year has not been the easiest, though. There have been moments in which I've felt like giving up, in which I felt physically and mentally defeated, but at the same time, there have been so many amazing moments that surely help me see life as a glass half full. You guys, the love I've felt throughout the day, from when the clock struck midnight, has me feeling all kinds of blessed and truly gives me strength to carry on in this little life business for another 85 years!

I hope that I...

  • Can be a better version of myself at 21 years old than I was at 20: becoming kinder, more responsible and learning more and more every single day;
  • Keep an open mind (and heart), embracing new adventures and possibilities as they come and try to be less scared to take a chance;
  • Learn to have more faith and trust in the journey. Everything happens for a reason;
  • Show people I love just how much I love them, because life is short and you never know what tomorrow brings;
  • Find genuine happiness, because that's what matters the most.
Here's to being 21!

É verdade – já tenho 21 anos! No entanto, este ano não foi fácil. Houve alturas em que quis desistir, em que me senti física e psicologicamente estafada. Mas, ao mesmo tempo, existiram também momentos fantásticos que me ajudaram a manter a minha postura de "copo meio cheio." A sério, o amor que recebi durante o dia, desde que o relógio marcou meia-noite, fez-me sentir tão completa por dentro que me dá força para continuar nesta vidinha por mais 85 anos!

Espero que eu...

  • Consiga ser uma versão melhor de mim mesma aos 21 do que fui aos 20: tornar-me mais gentil, compreensiva, responsável e continuando a aprendar mais a cada dia;
  • Tenha uma mente (e coração) abertos, abraçando novos desafios e aventuras, tentando perder o medo de arriscar mais vezes;
  • Aprenda a ter mais fé, afinal, a estrada faz-se caminhando. Tudo acontece por uma razão;
  • Mostre às pessoas o quanto as amo, porque a vida é demasiado curta para não o fazer;
  • Encontre aquela felicidade verdadeira, por é isso que mais importa.
Bora lá, 21!

Comments

back to top