Hello, December!

December
Friends! The best month of the year (aside from all the summeriness of the summer months) is here! It's December 1st! Which means, the month of my birthday AND Christmas has arrived upon us! All of the exclamation points (!!!) appropriate! Okay, reeling it in now.

My birthday is only two days away - December 3rd - and I'll be turning 21 years old. I still feel like I'm just a kid trying to learn the ropes of life (look at me talking like I'm about to turn 40 or something), but time is flying by so scarily fast, it gives me such anxiety you guys, haha.

Not long after it's Christmas and I'm so super excited for the festive season this year, which is kind of unlike myself, but I can't wait to treat my mum and dad to some lovely presents and spend time with my family, decorating the house and the Christmas tree and baking some yummy treats! I hope December treats you all very kindly, my loves. =)

Amigaaas! O melhor mês do ano (para além dos meses quentinhos do verão) chegou! Já é dia 1 de dezembro, o que significa que o mês do meu aniversário e do Natal já cá está! Pontos de exclamação em todo o lado (!!!). Ok, acalmando-me. 

O meu aniversário está a dois dias de distância - 3 de dezembro - e faço 21 aninhos. Ainda acho que sou um bebé que ainda tem tudo para aprender (olhem para mim a falar como se fosse fazer 40 anos), mas o tempo está a passar tão rápido, até me dá ansiedade só de pensar, haha.

Pouco depois do meu aniversário vem o Natal, e este ano estou super entusiasmada com tudo que tenha a ver com a época natalícia. Mal posso esperar para comprar alguns miminhos para os meus pais e para as mais pequeninas, decorar a casa e a árvore de Natal e fazer uns bolinhos deliciosos! Espero que o mês de dezembro vos trate muito bem, meus amores. =)

Comments

back to top