Things I'm thankful for in 2015...

2016
Sometimes in life it's easy to focus on all the negative things that keep happening in our lives instead of focusing on all of the blessings. I get it, sometimes the bad can be so overwhelming that it leaves no room for any of the good to help restore our faith in the fact everything works out in the end. But well, before I turn into a puddle of mush and feels, here's a couple things that happened in 2015 and made me feel a whole lot of appreciation...

  • I had the opportunity to go to London again this year! My favourite city in the whole entire universe never fails to wow me, no matter how many times I visit. Check out my London photo diary here;
  • I presided over my own European Youth Parliament session for the very first time! Eeeep! If you'd like to read more about the project (hint: it's amazing), please take a look;
  • I graduated college! Aaaah! Major achievement unlocked. To be frank, with all the health hiccups I've had since my first year of college, I never realistically imagined I could get this done in 3 years. I feel beyond proud of myself and I couldn't be happier to be finally done with college, let's be honest;
  • Before I graduated college, though, I had to check off a mandatory apprenticeship off my list. I picked a sports newspaper, seeing as sports journalism has always been my dream. Not only did I have a complete blast for the 3 months I was there, as we speak I'm starting back up there for a while now that I've finished college! Luck's gotta be on my side every once and again, right?
  • There's a new baby in the family! I just love babies, I have such a motherly instinct to me and I can't wait to have my own someday;
  • I met some amazing people this year, some of which I hope I can keep in my life for the longest time. Insert heart eyes here;
  • My health has stabilised somewhat in 2015, which is something I can only be immensely thankful for. Thank you, God;
  • I hit 10,000 views on the last month of the year! Seriously, you guys, I know this seems a tiny amount to many of you, but to me, it means the world! Thank you for being there.

I wonder what amazing things 2016 has in store for me... I hope it's an amazing year for all of you guys, from the bottom of my heart!

Às vezes na vida é mais fácil olhar só para as coisas más, esquecendo todas as boas que parecem uma migalha ao lado dos problemas. Mas não são. Nunca nos podemos esquecer que, para tudo (ou quase tudo), há uma solução, uma explicação. Mas bem, antes que comece aqui a desintegrar-me numa poça de emoções e sentimentos e coisas assim a puxar a lágrima, aqui estão algumas coisas que aconteceram em 2015 e que me deixaram de coração cheio...

  • Tive a oportunidade de ir a Londres de novo este ano! A minha cidade favorita no mundo inteiro nunca deixa de me apaixonar mais a cada vez que lá vou. Vejam o meu diário de Londres aqui;
  • Presidi a minha primeira sessão do Parlamento Europeu dos Jovens este ano! Eeeep! Se quiserem informar-se acerca deste projeto espetacular, podem ler mais aqui;
  • Acabei a faculdade! Só isto merece um berro enorme do topo do maior edíficio da vida. Para ser sincera, tive momentos em que achei que não fosse capaz por causa dos soluços da minha saúde. Sinto-me mais do que orgulhosa de mim própria por ter conseguido este feito, mais ainda em 3 anos. E, é claro, graças a Deus que já acabou esse inferno;
  • Antes de acabar a faculdade, porém, tive ainda um período de estágio mandatório. Escolhi um jornal desportivo, já que o jornalismo desportivo sempre foi a minha paixão e uma das razões para tirar o curso de Jornalismo. E, agora que acabei a faculdade, tenho a oportunidade de continuar a estagiar nesse mesmo jornal! Tenho de ter sorte aqui e ali, ou não?;
  • Há um bebé novo na família! E como eu adoro bebés...;
  • Conheci pessoas fenomenais este ano, e só posso pedir que continuem na minha vida por muito, muito tempo;
  • A minha saúde estabilizou um pouco em 2015, portanto só posso estar grata. Obrigada, Deus;
  • Cheguei às 10,000 visitas no final deste ano! Sei que parece um valor mísero para alguns, mas para mim significa muito. Obrigada por tirarem um tempinho para visitar este meu cantinho!
Mal posso esperar para ver o que 2016 reserva para mim... Espero que seja um ano maravilhoso para todos vocês, do fundo do coração!

Comments

back to top