Daisy

Daisy Dream 4
I'm a massive perfume fan. However, the fact I have the world's most sensitive nose and hardly any perfume completely ticks all of my boxes means there's only a select few I truly like/love. Thankfully, I can add another one to my collection of perfumes that don't make me sick or give me headaches (right now only Chloé and Flowerbomb): Marc Jacobs' Daisy Dream.

Adoro perfumes de paixão, sou capaz de passar mais de uma hora enfiada numa Sephora ou Perfumes e Co. a testar perfumes, sempre à procura da minha mais recente paixoneta. Porém, o facto de ter um nariz super sensível e chato significa que muito poucos perfumes não me dão dores de cabeça, ou enjoam, etc... Felizmente, há mais um que posso adicionar à coleção de perfumes que consigo suportar (neste momento apenas Chloé e Flowerbomb): Daisy Dream de Marc Jacobs.

Daisy Dream 5

I'm typically a fan of strong, deep, warm scents and find fresh and floral scents completely off putting and nauseating, so imagine my surprise when I completely adored Daisy Dream! This is a very girly, fresh and fruity fragrance that completely reminds me of Spring, Summer, sunny skies and running through a field of flowers (oh, how I wish). It's everything a girly girl would love, and oh so appropriate for all of us younger gals!

Sou tipicamente fã de perfumes mais fortes, com um toque amadeirado e quente, enquanto que perfumes frescos, citrícos e às vezes florais são nauseantes para mim. Imaginem então a minha surpresa quando adorei o Daisy Dream! Esta é uma fragrância fresca, floral e com um toque frutado que me leva logo para a primavera e verão, céus azuis e árvores cheias de flor (quem me dera...). É o perfume perfeito para as meninas mais jovens, e todas aquelas que adorem um pouco de femininidade! 

Daisy Dream 6
Daisy Dream 2
Daisy Dream 3

The packaging is so gorgeous as well, look at all the cuteness and girliness! With top notes of blackberry, grapefruit and pear, as well as hints of jasmine, lychee and blue wisteria. I will say, though, there is nothing that makes this fragrance stand out from all the other floral perfumes alike. What I mean by this is, if you were to smell Chloé or Flowerbomb, for example, you'd know straight away that is what you're smelling. With this one, you don't quite get that effect (and the staying power isn't that amazing, either). However, that doesn't take away from the fact this is a gorgeous scent that is so pleasant and refreshing to wear, because it truly is!

A embalagem é lindíssima, reparem só na fofura e lindeza da garrafinha! Com notas de amora, uva e pêra, assim como jasmim, lichia e glicínia. Digo, porém, que não há assim nada que torne esta fragrância única, por assim dizer. O que quero dizer com isto é, se alguém passar por nós a usar Chloé ou Flowerbomb, por exemplo, é muito fácil de identificar o aroma. Com este, não temos o mesmo efeito (e a duração na pele também não é a melhor). Porém, isto não muda o facto de ser um perfume delicioso, super refrescante e feminimo, porque o é!

Daisy Dream

As for prices, the 30ml bottle retails for around 55€ in the usual retail shops.

Quanto a preços, o perfume de 30ml custa 55€ nas perfumarias habituais.

Comments

back to top