A little Monday inspiration #14

inspo 5
Goooood morning and happy Monday, loves! Waking up to a new week is always a blessing! :). I had such a crazy busy weekend that I haven't had time to catch up on my morning reads - Bloglovin' feed, what else? - or even write up a storm on this little blog of mine... Toot, toot! Yesterday I went shopping for the first time in ages and I bought quite a few beauty related stuff that I'm so, so excited about (my bank account isn't, though!) and I can't wait to show you guys everything. Stay tuned for tomorrow's post! Have a lovely, lovely week everyone. xx

Boooom dia e boa segunda-feira! Tive um fim de semana tão atarefado que nem sequer tive tempo de cuscar no Bloglovin' ou escrever mil e uma coisas aqui para o blog... Mas ontem dei um saltinho ao shopping - e que bem que me soube! - e comprei uma catrefada de coisas de beleza que me deixaram super entusiasmada (a mim, não à minha conta bancária!) e mal posso esperar para vos mostrar tudo. Fiquem atentas/os ao meu próximo post! :). Tenham uma semana ótima. xx

Comments

back to top