My Favourite Free Fonts

Fonts
Even from an early age, I've always been super into all things design, creativity and Photoshop. Oh, I love me some Photoshop. I remember being 11 or 12 years old and teaching myself how to work my way around that devilish program - which was so hard and that I used to hate, by the way! Who remembers Paint Shop Pro?! That thing was my homie back in the day! ;). Anyway. Throughout the years, I have collected some knowledge and resources along the way, so I figured I'd be a lovely gal and share some of my favourite things with you guys! In this post, we're starting with handwritten fonts, my favourite to collect. Hope you like them! Download them below.

Desde nova que adoro tudo que tenha a ver com design, criatividade e Photoshop. Como adoro brincar com o Photoshop, dá-me tanto gozo criar coisas bonitas, hehe! Lembro-me de ter uns 11 ou 12 anos e de tentar ensinar-me a mim própria a utilizar esse programa infernal, que eu costumava odiar por ser tão difícil de trabalhar! Quem trabalhava com o Paint Shop Pro?! Esse programa era o meu fiel companheiro naqueles tempos em que não percebia nada de Photoshop! ;). Com o passar dos anos fui evoluindo, os meus gostos foram mudando e fui colecionando, vá, algumas coisinhas (vamos chamar-lhes 'recursos') que vou partilhar convosco numa série de posts! O post de hoje centra-se em fontes manuscritas, as minhas favoritas. Espero que gostem! Podem fazer download em baixo.

...

Comments

back to top