New In: MAC Haul

IMG_9189
I've said this here before but MAC is truly my obsession at the moment. I can't stop spending my money there! It's getting very problematic for my bank account, this ;). In my defence, MAC was having a 15% off on everything sale, so it was only fair I picked up some goodies, right?! (Any excuse helps.) 

Já disse isto aqui, mas a MAC é a minha obsessão de momento. Não consigo deixar de gastar dinheiro lá! Isto está a tornar-se muito perigoso para a minha conta bancária ;). Em minha defesa, posso dizer-vos que a MAC tinha um desconto de 15% em TU-DO, pelo que não podia desperdiçar esta oportunidade, pois não?! (Qual desculpa serve.) 

However, because of said sale, half the things I wanted were sold out and they only restocked fully on the LAST day of the sale. Naturally, I had to haul my ass over there for the third time in a month (to check, obvs) and snag myself some new babies to try. Let's start with the lipsticks... 

Porém, devido a este desconto mega fofo e super raro, maior parte das coisas que queria voaram que nem pãezinhos quentes – sei isto porque fui lá um par de vezes e a cada dia esgotava outra coisa. Como a MAC só fez restock no ÚLTIMO dia do desconto, tive que me enfiar no metro e arrastar o rabinho até lá bem cedinho, para comprar tudo que queria e ir à minha vida. Comecemos então pelos batons...


IMG_9216

Brave 

The reason I actually stalked the MAC counter was simple: Velvet Teddy and Faux. I managed to snap up Velvet Teddy on another MAC counter (no sale, though), so all I needed was Faux. Well, guess what, guys? Faux didn't come in with the new products, so it's still sold out. Just my luck, isn't it? ;). I also LOVE Brave, so I picked it up instead. Faux shall be mine soon!

A razão pela qual andei em cima (salvo seja) do balcão da MAC que nem um falcão a circular a sua presa é muito simples: Velvet Teddy e Faux. Como já tinha conseguido comprar o Velvet Teddy noutra MAC, só queria mesmo trazer o Faux para casa. Tinha deixado uma reserva e tudo, mas não é que o raio do batom não veio com o novo carregamento?! Yep, continua esgotado no El Corte... Trouxe comigo o Brave, também muito amado. Review em breve!

IMG_9406

Angel

I wanted Crème Cup, because I really needed a good everyday lipstick I could wear to work, ideally in the cremesheen finish. But guess what? Yep, sold out too. Cursing my luck, I noticed Angel. I remembered this is Kim Kardashian's favourite MAC lipstick (paired with NARS' gloss in Turkish Delight). She always looks impeccable and favours natural lips, so I figured, 'why not?!'. The frost finish isn't my favourite, but I'll make do ;). Review soon! 

A minha ideia era trazer o Crème Cup, porque queria mesmo um bom batom para o dia a dia, idealmente no acabamento Cremesheen. Mas adivinhem só... É claro que estava esgotado! Também gostei muito do Angel e lembrei-me que é o batom favorito da Kim Kardashian (combina-o com o gloss da NARS, Turkish Delight). Ela está sempre impecável e os seus lábios naturais e lindos, portanto pensei, 'porque não?!'. O acabamento Frost não é o meu favorito, mas adoro na mesma! Review em breve ;). 

IMG_9194

Pro Longwear Concealer 

I was so torn between this or the Urban Decay Naked Skin concealer, but this one won for a ton of reasons: it's more hydrating, more full coverage and, most importantly, cheaper! ;). I'm in the shade NW20 and I'm LOVING this. Review soon! 

Estava super indecisa entre este e o Naked Skin da Urban Decay. Porém, o Pro Longwear da MAC ganhou – apesar da minha cor também ter estado esgotada! Aff. Mas bem, as razões: é mais hidratante, tem mais cobertura e, mais importante de tudo, é mais barato ;). A minha cor é a NW20 e estou a amar! Review em breve.

Comments

back to top