April Faves

IMG_9903
That's right, guys, it's that time again: favouriteeees! I actually love to do these kinds of posts, because it really makes me go through my stash of things and pick out the products that have been getting the most love from me.

This month I feel like I have a really good bunch of things, ranging from accessories to, of course, beauty ;). So, without further ado, let's get cracking!

É verdade, chegamos àquela altura do mês: favoritoooos! A verdade é que adoro escrever posts deste género, porque faz-me olhar para a catrefada de coisas que tenho espalhadas pelo meu quarto e perceber aquelas que mais carinho têm recebido da minha parte.

Este mês tenho algumas coisinhas que tenho mesmo adorado usar, desde acessórios até, é claro, beleza ;). Sem mais demoras, vamos lá começar.

IMG_9913

I have to give a special mention to a little something right off the bat – this limited edition Mineralize Skinfinish by MAC in the shade 'Otherearthly'. You guys, this hasn't left my face ever since I purchased it and, for the first time ever, I'm scared to hit pan on something. There are just no words to describe how gorgeous this product is and it's no wonder it's sold out practically everywhere already. If you can, get your hands on this, I promise you won't regret it! Review will be up very soon.

Tenho de deixar desde já uma nota especial ao meu produto favorito do momento – este Mineralize Skinfinish da MAC na cor 'Otherearthly'. Minhas meninas, não estaria a mentir se vos dissesse que isto não saiu das minhas bochechas desde que o comprei! É edição limitada e é por isso que, pela primeira vez na minha vida, tenho medo que um produto acabe. Não me surpreende que já esteja esgotado em quase todas as lojas – é lindo de morrer – mas se tiverem oportunidade de comprar um, não hesitem! Review no blog muito em breve.

IMG_9915

I needed a new mascara to replace my dried up Lash Sensational (review here) and I've been tempted by the Better Than Sex one for ages now. Since Sephora sells the mini version, I picked it up just to test it out and... Oh. My. God. It isn't better than sex – but it's pretty close ;). The mini sized version is perfect, I don't even want the full version, I'll just keep repurchasing the small one. Absolute fave!

Precisava de um rímel novo, uma vez que a minha Lash Sensational secou (review aqui) e a Better Than Sex da Too Faced já me andava a piscar o olho há que tempos. Como a Sephora vende a versão mini, comprei para experimentar e... Oh. Meu. Deus. Não é melhor que sexo – mas não anda muito longe ;). Fora de brincadeiras, a versão mini é perfeita, nem quero o full size, esta é super prática. Favorito da vida!

IMG_9929

Of course my favourite concealer of the moment – possibly life? – had to feature here. I raved about the MAC Pro Longwear concealer in depth here, go check it out if you're on the market for a full coverage but luminous concealer :).

É claro que o meu corretor favorito do momento – quiçá de sempre – tinha de dar o ar de sua graça por aqui! Já falei (e babei) do Pro Longwear da MAC, vão dar uma espreitadela aqui se andam à procura de um corretor com cobertura alta mas com um acabamento luminoso e lindo :).

IMG_9932

This KIKO Long Lasting Eyeshadow Stick in 25 has been living on my eyelids for a good two weeks and I've upgraded it to an 'everyday essential', because it's a subtle taupe colour that pulls a look together. Definitely check these out if you want subtle but gorgeous (and cheap!) eyeshadows that are suitable for everyday life! Review will go up soon.

Estas Long Lasting Eyeshadow Sticks da KIKO vieram mudar a minha vida – especialmente a cor 25. Este é um cinzento acastanhado lindo e subtil que já é um essencial na minha rotina de maquilhagem! Vão espreitar estes sticks da KIKO, são super baratos e a qualidade é ótima! Review em breve.

IMG_9924

I finally took the plunge and ordered a Kylie lip kit – to be fair, it was two and a gloss, but the other one is on its way... Oops? Of course I had to include them in my favourites, because I'm obsessed with the formula and I'm obsessed with the shades, these two in particular: Candy K (pictured, read more about it here) and Koko K (on its way to my house as we speak). I can't rave about these enough!

Finalmente decidi-me em comprar um lip kit da Kylie – para ser sincera, comprei dois e um gloss, sendo que um está a caminho... Oops? É claro que tinham de aparecer aqui, porque estou obcecada com a fórmula e com as duas cores que encomendei: uma é o Candy K (na imagem, leiam mais aqui) e o Koko K (está a caminho de minha casa agora mesmo). Valem mesmo a pena!

IMG_9917

And last but certainly not least, we have my new watch from Parfois. I wanted a small watch that didn't weigh down my wrist and that was elegant and dainty for daily wear. I was instantly drawn to this one – it makes the wrist look so sleek and chic, and it was only 24.99€! Plus, paired with my new bracelet that's coming this week, it'll look so bomb... Can't wait to show you guys ;).

E por fim, mas não menos importante, temos o meu novo relógio da Parfois. Queria um relógio pequenino que não pesasse no pulso ou me magoasse enquanto trabalho (estou com o braço apoiado numa secretária o dia todo), mas que fosse elegante e sofisticado. Gostei imediatamente deste modelo – é lindo, super funcional e baratinho, custando apenas 24.99€. Para além disso, vai ficar lindo juntamente com a minha nova pulseira... Mal posso esperar para vos mostrar ;).

Comments

  1. The Skinfinish looks gorgeous, they are more definitely one of my favourite products you can get from Mac!
    xxx Claire
    http://www.claireellis.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! I haven't been able to stop using it ever since I got it! :). x

      Delete

Post a Comment

back to top