Mini Sephora Haul

IMG_3934 2
I popped into Sephora bright and early yesterday to have a snoop around their sale section. Armed with a dangerous iPhone list of goodies I wanted to get, I ended up picking up only two things: a repurchase and an item I've been wanting to try out for the longest time. Fret not, though, because I already made a mental note of all the goodies I want to get this month, so expect more hauls like this in the (very) near future...

Passei pela Sephora bem cedinho ontem de manhã para vasculhar os saldos em paz. Armada com uma perigosa lista no iPhone de coisinhas boas que queria experimentar, acabei por trazer só duas, com destaque para uma coisa que há muito queria experimentar. Não se preocupem, porém, porque já tenho uma lista mental de mil e uma outras coisas que quero trazer comigo até ao fim das promoções, portanto aguardem por mais hauls destes num futuro (muito) próximo...

IMG_3947

First up, I went straight to the Urban Decay counter. There's other stuff I want to get, such as the All Nighter setting spray, the Beached Bronzer and another one of the highlighters in Aura, but there was one item I wanted above all others, and that is the Naked Skin concealer

Now that my MAC one is on its last legs - seriously, I've never gone through a concealer this fast, value for money isn't that fab -, I wanted to look for an alternative that wasn't as drying or as full coverage. A concealer that was luminous was also one of my requisites, so I chose this highly raved about baby. The shade selection is atrocious, however: I figured I'd go for Fair Neutral for some highlighting but dang that colour is light asf, so I chose Light Warm instead. We'll see how I get on with it... Expect a detailed review soon!

Primeiro, fui logo direta ao balcão da Urban Decay. Há muita coisa deles que quero experimentar, tal como o spray de fixação All Nighter, o Beached Bronzer e mais um dos iluminadores na cor Aura, mas havia um produto que estava no topo da lista: o corretor Naked Skin.

Agora que o meu Pro Longwear da MAC está a dar as últimas - nunca acabei com um corretor tão rápido e não achei piada a isso -, queria uma alternativa que não fosse tão seca nem tão full coverage. Um corretor que tivesse luminosidade também era um requisito, portanto fiquei-me por este super famoso e adorado por quase todos na blogosfera. A escolha de cores é péssima: pensei que ia precisar do Fair Neutral, mas aquilo é braaaaanco (!), portanto fiquei-me pelo Light Warm. Vamos ver como me dou... Esperem uma review detalhada em breve!

IMG_3885 2

Lastly, a repurchase. It's no wonder this Waterproof Eye Makeup Remover is one of Sephora's best sellers, because it removes the most stubborn and black eye makeup in less than a heartbeat. This is my third tube of this stuff and I keep repurchasing and repurchasing and repurchasing... Couldn't recommend it enough!

Por fim, uma recompra. Não me surpreende nada que este tubinho seja um dos best sellers da Sephora, porque remove qualquer maquilhagem teimosa e preta como a noite em menos de nada. Já é a minha terceira embalagem e é um produto que vou voltar a comprar e comprar e comprar... Não o podia recomendar mais!

IMG_3877
Next on my list? Another one of the Sephora Cream Lip Stains, their Wonderful Cushion foundation and some other bits and bobs ;). What's your favourite Sephora product?

A seguir na minha lista? Talvez mais um dos Cream Lip Stains e a base Wonderful Cushion, assim como outras niquices ;). Qual é o vosso produto favorito da Sephora?

Comments

  1. I really want to try the Naked Skin concealer, heard such good things (though it's a shame about the shade range).

    Claire | Vanity Claire xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should! I tried it today and I'm LOVING it so far 💙

      Delete

Post a Comment

back to top