Two In One

1
The first thing that drew me to this Oysho swimsuit was the gorgeous back. I'm not one to really invest in swimwear much at all, but I saw that I could wear this stunning swimsuit beyond the beach, and that's exactly what I did the other day!

A primeira coisa que me atraiu a este fato de banho lindão da Oysho foi o detalhe nas costas. Não sou muito de investir em roupa de banho, mas vi que podia usar este fato de banho para além da praia, e foi exatamente o que fiz no outro dia!

IMG_3772
IMG_3774 IMG_3766  
I paired it with a pair of high waisted white jeans and my trusty Primark wedges for a casual summer outfit, on my day off from work. I can't wait to wear this beauty more, on and off the beach!

Conjuguei o fato de banho com as minhas calças de ganga brancas e as minhas fiéis cunhas da Primark, para um look casual de verão no meu dia de folga. Mal posso esperar por dar mais uso a esta lindeza, dentro e fora da praia! 

IMG_3777

Comments

Post a Comment

back to top