On My Wishlist #1

Untitled-1
Every month I tell myself 'no more makeup, save up your money'… and every month I make a purchase or five. 'It's just who I am as a person, what can I do?!', I tell my mum and myself. However, this month I actually mean it. I've set aside a small amount of money to spend on some summer beauty products and call it a day for the month of July, with the aid of this wishlist right here, and the rest goes right to my piggy bank :). 

Todos os meses digo a mim mesma 'chega de makeup, poupa o teu dinheiro'... e todos os meses lá vem um ou cinco produtos morar cá para casa. 'Sou assim, que fazer?!', digo à minha mãe (e a mim mesma), mas em julho vai ser diferente. Já pus de lado um dinheirinho para gastar nalguns produtos de verão, que podem ver nesta wishlist, e o resto vai para as minhas poupanças :). 

MAC Prep + Prime Highlighter 

Nothing screams summer like glowy and radiant skin. My tired and lifeless face always betrays me, the little git, showing signs of my ever so present fatigue, so I could definitely use this magic pen. The shade 'Radiant Rose' is perfect for me and I intend to use this over my concealer to brighten my undereye area and to highlight some points of my face. ~ 22€ 

Nada grita verão como pele radiante e iluminada. A minha cara cansada e sem vida anda sempre a trair-me, qual ingrata, mostrando sinais da minha sempre presente fadiga. Por esta razão, preciso (e muito) da ajuda desta canetinha mágica. A cor 'Radiant Rose' é perfeita para mim e planeio usá-la por cima do meu corretor e para iluminar aqueles pontos estratégicos do rosto. ~ 22€ 

Charlotte Tilbury Hot Lips

When I found out Charlotte Tilbury was releasing a new lipstick range, I was all over it like a rash (ew). The collection is called Hot Lips and it boasts 12 lipsticks, all dedicated to famous and gorgeous women. There's three shades I'm particularly smitten with: Kim K.W.'s Nude (a very light nude), Miranda May (a bright pinky coral) and especially Kidman's Kiss (a petal pink). The packaging is delicious as always and all the shades in the range are to die for. Me thinks I'll finally pop my CT cherry soon... ~ 30€ 

Quando descobri que a Charlotte Tilbury ia lançar uma nova coleção de batons, quase que faleci. A coleção chama-se Hot Lips e tem 12 batons dedicados a mulheres lindas e poderosas. Há três que me apanharam logo: Kim K.W.'s Nude (um nude rosado clarinho), Miranda May (um rosa coral vivo) e especialmente o Kidman's Kiss (um rosa pétala). A embalagem é deliciosa como sempre e todas as cores são de babar. Parece que me vou finalmente estrear nos batons CT... ~ 30€ 

Urban Decay Beached Bronzer

A good bronzer is something I'm definitely missing in my collection. Since I never contour my face, investing in a bronzer seemed a bit of a waste, until now. There were three bronzers I was on the fence about: Too Faced's Milk Chocolate Soleil, Benefit's Hoola Bronzer and the Urban Decay Beached Bronzer in Sun-Kissed. The latter had my vote, because of the silky smooth formula and the gorgeous colour, so this is going to be a definite investment soon. ~ 27€ 

Um bom bronzer é algo que está sem dúvida em falta na minha coleção. Como nunca contorno o meu rosto, investir num bronzer de marca nunca foi uma prioridade, até agora. Tinha três bronzers na lista: o Milk Chocolate Soleil da Too Faced, o Hoola Bronzer da Benefit e o Beached Bronzer da Urban Decay na cor Sun-Kissed. A minha escolha recaiu no último, devido à fórmula super suave e à cor maravilhosa – nada de laranja 'Cheeto'. Será um dos meus investimentos muito em breve! ~ 27€ 

… 

What's on your summer wishlist? 
Qual é a vossa wishlist de verão?

Comments

back to top