June Photo Diary

June
My favourite month of the year has been and gone - not gonna lie, that makes me sad! June is the official start to summer and everything feels lighter, fresher (read: warmer) and better this month. Is that just me? Anyway, June was a great month filled with personal joys and achievements and, of course, some beauty and fashion buys ;). Let's take a look...

O meu mês favorito do ano já veio e já foi - nem vou mentir, fico mesmo triste! Junho é o começo oficial do verão e tudo parece melhor, mais leve, mais fresco (quente) e feliz este mês. Sou só eu? Adiante, junho foi um mês cheio de conquistas pessoais a nível de relações, trabalho, etc... e, como não podia deixar de ser, algumas comprinhas, é claro ;). Vamos ver...

June 1

  • Zara changing rooms have become a bit of a second home to me this month! They've truly stepped up their game and I've got a ton of stuff of theirs on my wishlist. This lovely lacey number, however, is already mine
  • I got this Urban Decay Afterglow highlighter in the shade Sin this month and it has not left my face since! This is absolutely stunning, I couldn't recommend it enough. Do take a look at my in depth review here
  • A little sneak peek at my beauty station... I'll put together a full post on it very soon
  • Os provadores da Zara tornaram-se quase a minha segunda casa este mês! A Zara está recheada de coisas lindonas ultimamente e a minha lista de desejos já vai longa... Este top rendado, porém, já mora cá em casa
  • Comprei este iluminador da Urban Decay na cor Sin este mês e não tem saído da minha cara! É lindo de morrer, não o podia recomendar mais. Espreitem a minha review completa aqui
  • Um pequeno sneak peek da minha estação de beleza... Mostro mais em detalhe em breve
June 2

  • Details at my aunty's 40th birthday party. So pretty!
  • Glow on fleek on a sweltering Thursday afternoon. Cheeky Snapchat filter cameo, heeey
  • Comfort food at its best. You can never go wrong with a good Pizza Hut
  • The sandals I've been wearing to death (literally) this summer. Got them on sale at Sfera and they're the comfiest thing ever!
  • Detalhes da festa do 40.º aniversário da minha tia
  • Glow on fleek numa tarde quente de quinta-feira. Claro que o filtro do Snap tinha que aparecer
  • Comida de conforto no seu melhor. Pizza Hut nunca falha
  • As sandálias que tenho usado e abusado este verão. Comprei-as em saldo na Sfera e são a coisa mais confortável de sempre 
June 3

  • New car alert! We've been needing a major car upgrade for the longest time and we finally got the VW Tiguan. I'm not a cars person, but this is a thing of beauty... And absolutely massive, too, as I need to free fall into the ground because it's so high, haha
  • Perks of living in the countryside. This view never gets old
  • Me thinks an investment in a new FC Porto jersey for the new season is coming... Love this!
  • Novo carro! Já andavamos a precisar de trocar de carro há que tempos, e finalmente aconteceu! Compramos o VW Tiguan, lindão que só ele. Nem sou de gostar de carros, mas é impossível não babar com este SUV
  • Vantagens de viver no campo. Esta vista nunca é demais
  • Está na hora de investir numa nova camisola do FCP... Esta preta é linda que só ela!

June 4

  • My favourite luxury self tan is by Vita Liberata. I can't rave about this enough! The Dove Summer Revived lotion is a great drugstore self tan too, and I've been alternating between the two. I'll do an in depth post on this topic soon
  • Mum, if you're reading this, here's my birthday present ;).
  • All these hours at the gym paying off! Never been confident enough to rock a crop top until now... Gotta make the most out of our younger years, am I right?
  • O meu autobronzeador favorito é sem dúvida o da Vita Liberata, não há elogios suficientes para ele! Também há uma boa alternativa de supermercado, o Dove Summer Revived, e tenho alternado entre os dois. Faço um post mais completo em breve
  • Mãe, se estás a ler, está aqui o meu presente de aniversário ;).
  • Todas aquelas horas e suor no ginásio já estão a compensar! Nunca tive confiança suficiente para estrear um crop top até agora. Há que aproveitar a juventude, certo? 

June 5

  • YSL delivery! Isn't this parcel to die for?! I nearly squealed when the post man delivered it. Inside came my first Yves Saint Laurent lipstick, #44 Nude Lavalliere. This is a beauty! Read my post on it here
  • I spoke about my favourite KIKO eyeshadows this month too, read here to see why they're my must have from the brand
  • Choker style! Glowy makeup, baby pink lips and a choker. What more can a girl want? (more makeup, hehe)
  • Encomenda especial! Esta caixa não é de morrer? Quase que ginchei quando o senhor dos correios me trouxe a encomenda. Comprei o meu primeiro batom YSL, o #44 Nude Lavalliere, e é tudo de bom na vida. Leiam mais aqui
  • Falei sobre as minhas sombras favoritas da KIKO no blog este mês, leiam aqui por que são um dos melhores produtos da marca
  • Maquilhagem radiante, lábios rosa bebé e um choker preto... Que mais pode uma mulher querer? (mais maquilhagem, hehe)

June 6

  • I've been loving to style this black velvet ASOS choker lately. It adds so much to an outfit!
  • Cheeky Sephora haul! Took advantage of their sale and picked up some bits, but another trip is in order veeery soon
  • Swimsuit as a top? Why not? Simply adore this Oysho bathing suit, on and off the beach
  • Tenho adorado usar este choker preto da ASOS ultimamente, acrescenta aquele toque especial a qualquer outfit
  • Um pequeno haul da Sephora! Aproveitei os saldos e promoções para trazer umas coisinhas, mas esperem uma nova visita muiiiito em breve
  • Um fato de banho como um top? Porque não? Adoro este fato de banho da Oysho de paixão, dentro e fora da praia

Comments

back to top