A Tour Of My Vanity



Hoje temos uma coisinha diferente no blog! Pensei que seria interessante mostrar-vos este meu cantinho onde me maquilho, cantinho esse que fui construindo ao longo dos últimos meses. É claro que não é nada comparado com aqueles cenários top que se vê no YouTube, mas gosto muito do resultado até agora.

Something different today! I thought I'd give you guys a tour of my little vanity, the place I go to every morning when I'm getting ready to head out the door and want to look a little less scary ;). This is nothing compared to what we all see on YouTube these days, but I'm quite happy with this little corner I've 'built' and added on to for the last couple months. Let's take a closer look!




Passei pelo IKEA há alguns meses e trouxe logo tudo de uma vez para a minha vanity. Idealmente gostava de ter uma secretária maior (só para não ter tudo muito junto), mas a minha prateleira de roupa não mo permite, haha. Não consigo encontrar a secretária exata que comprei, mas lembro-me que não foi muito mais de 30€.

Pus um tapete (aqui) sobre a cadeira (aqui) para a tornar mais confortável e aconchegadora, e claro que tinha que acrescentar um toque de cobre! Optei por este candeeiro cobre (aqui) e comprei também um espelho básico (aqui).

I headed to IKEA a while ago and bought all of these basic things for quite cheap! Ideally I'd like a bigger desk (just so everything wasn't so crammed together) but my huge clothing rack didn't allow me much space, haha. I can't find the actual IKEA desk I bought, but I know it was quite cheap.

I threw on a basic rug (here) over my chair (here) to make it more comfortable and cosy, and I of course had to have a touch of copper somewhere! Here I have a copper lamp (here) that I love and a lovely vanity mirror (here). 








Agora, a makeup! Adoro estes organizadores acrílicos e encontrei dois super baratinhos na Primark! O grande (com batons e a base) custou-me apenas 8€ (aqui), enquanto o organizador com duas gavetas custou 4€ (aqui). Bargain! O organizador com os meus batons da MAC é dos chineses (eheh) e custou 2€. 

Now, for my makeup organisation! I love these acrylic holders and I found two super cheap ones in Primark of all places - their beauty section is KILLING it right now! The big one (with the lipsticks and base products) cost me 8€ (here), while the one with two drawers was only 4€ (here).






Primeiro, vamos lá dizê-lo - sim, é verdade, guardo as embalagens bonitas dos produtos nesta gaveta. É horrível, eu sei, mas não as consigo deitar fora! Problemático. Anyway. Guardo os produtos que não uso tão frequentemente nesta gaveta, que decorei com papel de mármore e divisórias de cartão.

First of all, let's address the elephant in the room - yes, those are packages in my drawer. I just can't throw them out! So bad. Anyway, I keep the makeup products I don't reach for as often in my drawer, which I decorated with marble vinyl and cardboard to create the dividers. 



E é isto! Espero que tenham gostado deste meu pequeno espacinho :).

And that's it! I hope you've enjoyed taking a tour of my little vanity, I love how everything turned out :).

Comments

back to top