Empties #1



It's very rare that I'll actually finish up a makeup product, but I found myself with some dried and used up bits in my stash, so I thought I'd give you my honest opinion on them and whether I'll be repurchasing or not (biggest test to how good a product is, if you ask me). 

É muito raro ver-me a acabar qualquer produto de maquilhagem, mas dei por mim com algumas embalagens vazias na minha coleção e achei que seria boa ideia partilhar convosco o que achei dos produtos e se vou voltar a comprá-los (o maior teste ao verdadeiro valor de um produto).

MAYBELLINE LASH SENSATIONAL

I feel like this mascara had a massive moment a year or so ago, literally everyone was raving about it or rushing to pick one up, which is normal given the awesome price. I gave this a good whirl and I do like it, but my relationship with mascaras is too fickle and I can't see myself staying loyal to one mascara for the rest of my life (even though this one IS good). 

Will I repurchase? Probably not.

Sinto que esta máscara teve o seu momento há coisa de um ano, literalmente toda a gente estava a falar dela ou a desatar a correr ao supermercado para a comprar. Percebo perfeitamente, o preço é ótimo e a máscara é muito boa, mas a minha relação com estes produtos é muito pouco duradoura e não me vejo a comprometer-me a uma só máscara até ao fim dos meus dias (ainda que esta seja MUITO boa).

Vou voltar a comprar? Provavelmente não.

TOO FACED BETTER THAN SEX

Probably my biggest let down. I was expecting something out of a romance movie, complete and utter infatuation right off the bat... but nope. The only thing this mascara did deliver on was the insane volume, but I don't believe the clumping, flaking off and smudging are worth the hassle, if you ask me.

Will I repurchase? No.

Provavelmente a minha maior desilusão. Estava a esperar uma coisa assim saída dos filmes, tipo amor arrebatador logo à primeira vista, mas o que me saiu na rifa foi mais uma valente desilusão. Cumpre a promessa do volume louco, mas os grumos, a queda de pedaços de máscara e o efeito olhinhos de panda não merecem a pena, nem um bocadinho.

Vou voltar a comprar? Não.

CHANEL PERFECTION LUMIÈRE VELVET

Aaah, my first love. This was my first high end foundation and the first foundation I actually fell in love with. This gives me the most beautiful soft focus effect and flawless, yet breathable and natural skin ever. I can't rave about this enough! Definitely one of my all time favourite foundations, if not THE favourite of them all.

Will I repurchase? Yes!

Aaah, o meu primeiro amor. Foi a primeira base de marca que comprei na vida e a primeira base pela qual me apaixonei. Dá-me um efeito de pele perfeita mas super natural e saudável ao mesmo tempo, é incrível! Vale cada cêntimo (e olhem que são muitos). É definitivamente uma das minhas bases favoritas de sempre, se não A favorita.

Vou voltar a comprar? Sim!

URBAN DECAY NAKED SKIN CONCEALER

Yet another cult favourite. I decided to pick this up after seeing the amazing reviews and the holy grail status it achieved in the beauty world and let me just say, I am not disappointed! I have a problem with concealers being either too cakey, drying or have no coverage at all, but this one gives amazing coverage while feeling absolutely weightless and bright on the skin. Truly one of the best concealers out there!

Will I repurchase? Yes.

Mais um favorito de toda a gente. Decidi comprá-lo depois de ver todas as reviews maravilhosas e não me arrependo nem um bocadinho! O meu problema com os corretores é que são, na maioria, muito secos, acumulam-se ou não dão qualquer cobertura, mas este dá uma cobertura incrível mas é praticamente indetetável na pele, para além de iluminar a zona da olheira. É dos melhores no mercado, sem dúvida!

Vou voltar a comprar? Sim.




Do you have any empties in your stash? If so, are you repurchasing?
Têm algum produto acabado nas vossas gavetas? Se sim, vão voltar a comprar?

Comments

back to top