March Loves



Time for another round of favourites! Today's edition is special because it's the first one posted during Spring – woohoo! I seriously can barely contain my excitement over the fact Summer is just around the corner, can you tell? Anyways, onto my favourite products throughout the month of March.

Hora dos favoritos! A edição de hoje é especial porque é a primeira postada durante a primavera – woohoo! Mal consigo conter o meu entusiasmo, dá para ver?! Mas bom, vamos lá aos fofinhos de março.


RITUALS 'RITUAL OF SAKURA' BODY CREAM & MIST

If you love The Body Shop body butters, then you're gonna be blown away by the Rituals body creams – seriously, they're SO much better! The Sakura line is my all time favourite and it's so perfect for Spring. With notes of organic rice milk & cherry blossom (my fave!), this is such a soft, delicate and long lasting scent. Most importantly, the body creams aren't sticky, absorb super easily and stay on your skin for SO long!

Se gostam das manteigas corporais da The Body Shop, então vão apaixonar-se pelas da Rituals – a sério, são mil vezes melhores! A linha Sakura é a minha favorita e é perfeita para a primavera. Com notas de leite de arroz e flor de cerejeira, tem um aroma tão suave, feminino e delicado, mas que dura imenso na pele. Não é pegajoso, absorve rápido e fica na pele o dia todo! O perfume também é ótimo, não dura tanto como um normal, como é óbvio, mas ajuda a prolongar o cheiro do creme.


MAC LIPSTICK IN PEACH BLOSSOM

I know I'm all about the Tilbs lately, but MAC lipsticks are definitely my runners up. I've rediscovered Peach Blossom recently and it's such an amazing colour for Spring, it's a peachy pink with hints of coral in a Cremesheen formula (not my fave but oh well). So perfect for a low key day or to wear to work for a subtle pop of colour. 

Bem sei que sou vidrada nos batons da Charlotte Tilbury, mas os da MAC ocupam um firme segundo lugar. Redescobri o Peach Blossom recentemente e é absolutamente perfeito para a primavera! É um rosa pêssego com toques de coral (descrição ótima, Francisca) que vem na fórmula Cremesheen – não é nem de longe nem de perto a minha favorita, mas pronto. É um batom fácil de usar e excelente para colocar em dias mais low maintenance ou até mesmo para o trabalho.


TOO FACED BETTER THAN SEX MASCARA

I know this is a weird one seeing as I've mentioned here that I really didn't like this mascara, but I got it as a freebie this month, tried it again and really, really liked it! I think the key for me was finding out how to stop it from smudging – after I apply it, I run my fingers gently through my top and bottom lashes to remove any excess mascara and it stays put ALL day! Now that I'm getting my lash extensions I don't need this anymore, but it's truly an amazing mascara for volume.

Sei que é estranho ver esta máscara aqui depois de vos ter dito que não gostava nada dela, mas recebi uma mini este mês, voltei a experimentá-la e adorei! Acho que o essencial foi ter descoberto como fazer com que ela deixasse de transferir em todo o lado – depois de aplicar, passo o dedo gentilmente pelas pestanas superiores e inferiores para tirar o excesso. Assim, dura o dia todo sem transferir ou criar grumos!


HOURGLASS BLUSH IN LUMINOUS FLUSH

Oh, my love. This blush is everything, honestly! It has fast become my all time favourite blush – it's so pigmented, so luminous and oh so beautiful to look at and display in my vanity. It's absurdly expensive (and not worth the hefty price tag), but it's such an amazing treat and I'm already considering what my next shade shall be... Mood Exposure, maybe? Review here & blush here.

Oh, o meu amor. Este blush é tudo de bom na vida! Tornou-se rapidamente no meu blush favorito de sempre – é incrivelmente pigmentado, super luminoso e tão, mas tão bonito. É absurdamente caro (e não vale o preço, é claro), mas é um miminho super bom e já ando a ver outras cores, porque é impossível ficar-me só por um com estes blushes... Talvez o Mood Exposure, que dizem? Review aqui e comprem aqui.


CLINIQUE SUPERBALANCED SILK FOUNDATION

I was expecting to include my new Armani Power Fabric foundation here, but I didn't 100% love it so I wanted to stay true to that (read my honest review here). Instead, I wanted to mention how much I adore this Clinique foundation – it has been my ride or die for the last six months! I'm on the hunt for a new foundation and I have some in mind, but I know I can always fall back on this one if I need to. Read my review here.

Estava à espera de incluir a base Power Fabric da Armani neste post, mas não a adorei a 100% e decidi ser honesta sobre ela (leiam a minha review aqui). Em vez disso, decidi mencionar (pela milésima vez) o quanto adoro esta base da Clinique – tem sido a minha ride or die nos últimos seis meses! Ando à procura de uma base nova e já tenho vários nomes em mente, mas sei que posso contar com esta base sempre que precise. Podem ler a minha review completa aqui


BEAUBELLE METALLIC SCULPTING SET*

Tell me, are these not some of the most beautiful brushes you've ever seen?! Positively in love. These feel so luxurious, so SO soft and are absolutely perfect for sculpting your face. I'm not much of a contour person myself (my bony face doesn't need that contour, thank you), so I'll use these more for cream products rather than actual contour but the powder brush in this is phenomenal! – here.

Digam-me, não são dos pincéis mais bonitos que já viram?! Apaixonada. Estes pincéis têm um toque super luxuoso, são muiiiito macios e são perfeitos para esculpir o rosto. Não sou muito fã de contorno (a minha cara ossuda agradece), mas são perfeitos para esfumar produtos em creme (blushes, por exemplo), para aplicar corretor e pó – o pincel de pó é só fenomenal! – aqui.

Comments

back to top