Zara, My Love



Dress • Jacket • Shoes • Sunglasses


I don't know about you but I'm absolutely smitten with Zara's SS17 collection! Zara is my fave shop in the whole wide world and I made the mistake of going in this weekend, resulting in quite a bit of damage. This time I couldn't resist and brought two beautiful pieces home with me, but I have SO many more on my wishlist for Spring & Summer...

Não sei quanto a vocês, mas eu cá estou completamente apaixonada pela coleção SS'17 da Zara! É a minha loja favorita do mundo inteiro e cometi o erro grave de lá entrar este fim de semana – bem cedinho e com a loja muito arrumadinha, para piorar as coisas! É claro que houve estragos, mas daqueles estragos bons que me deixam com ainda mais vontade de ver chegar a primavera e o verão.



One trend I'm totally obsessed with is wide leg trousers. I've found myself loathing skinny jeans lately, so I've been buying as many pairs of comfortable trousers as my sanity and bank balance allow. I have a fave combination of colours at the moment, too – anything pink and white is my dream and I've found the PERFECT combination in Zara the other day: I tucked this white flowy top into these culottes and I swear you guys, I could hear angels sing in my head! I had to buy both immediately because I haven't felt this confident about the way an outfit looks on me in literal years.

Uma das minhas tendências favoritas são calças largas. Estou farta das skinny jeans e por isso ando a investir em calças larguinhas e confortáveis. Então se for branco e rosa, aí é que está a desgraça completa – e foi o que aconteceu quando, por acaso, experimentei este top branco fluído e estas calças culotte de cintura subida. Juro-vos que quase ouvi anjos na minha cabeça quando me olhei ao espelho! Ha muito que não me sentia tão bem e confiante com um outfit e isso é priceless.



Two other things I'm in love with for Spring & Summer: wicker bags and blue shirts. I wasn't a fan of wicker bags at all until I saw this beauty... I mean, do I need to explain? It's just SO. PERFECT. As for the blouse, is there anything more polished yet casual than a beautiful blue blouse? Zara just does these so perfectly, I'm in love. Sadly they didn't have an XS in stock, but it's just an excuse to place a cheeky online order next week...

As outras duas coisas que me estão a deixar embevecida são cestas e camisas azuis. Não era fã (de todo!) de cestas até pôr os olhinhos nesta menina... Pois, preciso sequer de explicar? It's just SO. PERFECT. Quanto à camisa, há peça que possa ser tão casual mas ao mesmo tempo elegante como uma simples camisa azul? A Zara acerta sempre em cheio nas camisas e eu cá estou apaixonada. Pena já não haver o XS no passado fim-de-semana, mas isso só significa que está na hora de fazer uma encomendazinha na loja online...

Comments

back to top