Easter Wishlist



My beauty wishlist is, as always, never ending. I've managed to stick to just two beauty purchases per month – kinda (super) proud about that! –, but that doesn't mean I don't have a wishlist as long as my arm! However, with Easter come some Easter treats and some money to spend, which makes it the perfect occasion to splurge a little on some things that I've had my eye on for ages...

I've crossed two items off this list already (I'll leave you to guess which ones), but I know all of these will make its way to my collection sooner or later. This wishlist is, of course, very Charlotte Tilbury heavy – I just cannot help myself! – and the Airbrush Flawless Finish powder HAS to be mine, especially after seeing so many people rave about it. Another CT lipstick splurge is going to happen soon too, I just can't seem to decide between Kidman's Kiss or Kim K.W. Suggestions?

A minha wishlist é, como sempre, infindável. Tenho conseguido cumprir a minha regra de comprar apenas dois produtos de beleza por mês – confesso que estou orgulhosa por estar a cumprir tão bem esta regra! –, mas isso não significa que não tenho uma wishlist do tamanho do meu braço (ou corpo inteiro, mesmo)! No entanto, com a Páscoa vêm algumas prendinhas e dinheiro para gastar, portanto tenho andado a poupar para comprar algumas coisinhas boas que já quero há muito tempo...

Já comprei duas das coisas que estão a ver nesta wishlist (vou deixar-vos adivinhar quais), mas sei que todas estas coisas boas vão chegar à minha coleção muito em breve. Esta wishlist é, pois claro, cheia de Charlotte Tilbury – não me consigo controlar, sorry! – e o pó Airbrush Flawless Finish tem de ser meu, especialmente depois de ver reviews tão boas. Também vou acrescentar outro batom CT à minha coleção, mas não consigo decidir entre o Kim K.W. e o Kidman's Kiss... Ou Secret Salma? Suggestions, please!

Happy Easter everyone! Hope it's a good one. x

Comments

back to top