June Loves



And just like that, my favourite month of the year has come to an end! I hate how fast this year is going, I feel like I have so much I want to do but time keeps slipping in between my fingers like sand... Sigh. Anywho! I'm excited to share my June favourites with you today, it's been a good one if you're a fan of drugstore makeup finds!

E assim de repente, passou-se o meu mês favorito do ano! Odeio esta sensação de ter o tempo quase a fugir-me por entre os dedos, só dá vontade de parar tudo e chorar num canto. Mas pronto! Quero muito mostrar-vos os meus favoritos do mês de junho – foi um bom mês em termos de produtos bons, bonitos e baratos!



L'Oréal Nude Magique Foundation

Of course I have to mention this foundation! I haven't stopped reaching for it all of this month, there's something so perfect about how sheer and glowy this is... Utter perfection for a very reasonable price. I just know I'll have to pick up another one for my holiday!

É claro que tinha de mencionar esta base! Não parei de a usar o mês todo, há algo de maravilhoso neste acabamento radiante e leve que dá... É perfeição a um preço bem simpático. Já sei que vou ter de comprar outra para as férias!

Giorgio Armani Power Fabric Foundation

What?! Another foundation? A foundation which I didn't get on with at first? Yes, I'm here to take back all the bad things I've said and reaffirm my love for this little gem! This foundation is perfect for this hot weather we've been getting – it looks flawless, wears beautifully and stays put all day. Can't ask for anything else, can I?

O quê? Outra base?! Uma base que nem sequer amei da primeira vez que a experimentei? Sim, estou cá para retirar tudo o que disse de mal e reafirmar o meu amor por esta riqueza. Esta base é perfeita para estes meses de verão porque fica flawless, dura o dia tudo e não fica feia ou a derreter pela cara abaixo. Não posso pedir mais, pois não?

Bourjois Radiance Reveal Concealer

How many times have I spoken about concealers on the blog? Once, maybe twice? That's because none really wowed me – I don't really need to cover much and I have uber sensitive and dry under eyes –, but not only am I mentioning this one, but I'm also including it amongst my biggest loves! This won't cover blemishes, but it hydrates and brightens SO (!) much, I'm completely and utterly smitten with it.

Quantas vezes vos falei de corretores por aqui? Uma, duas vezes? Isso é porque nunca encontrei um que me deixasse arrebatada – não tenho necessidade de esconder muito e tenho uma zona ocular bastante seca e sensível –, mas não só tenho de falar deste corretor, como também tenho de o incluir nos favoritos de sempre! Não cobre borbulhas, mas hidrata e ilumina TANTO (!) o olhar. Estou obcecada com ele!
BeautyBlender

I mean, how can ANYONE do their makeup without this?! How? It's impossible. My baby pink one was absolutely filthy, so I decided to go for the black one instead. I don't understand how they all feel different, but this one is definitely my favourite so far!

A sério, como é que alguém se consegue maquilhar sem esta esponjinha?! Como? É impossível. A minha BB rosa baby ficou sujérrima em menos de nada, portanto decidi comprar a preta. O que eu não entendo é como é que cada esponja é diferente, mas esta é a minha favorita até agora!

Avène Thermal Water Face Mist

Again, another hot weather saviour! If you live or have been on holiday in Portugal, you'll know how muggy and thick our Summer heat is, so this is a God send. Three spritzes of this and my face feels refreshed, soothed and super glowy!

Mais uma vez, um produtos daqueles que são mesmo uma coca cola no deserto! Se vivem ou estiveram de férias em Portugal, sabem quão horrível e sufocante é o calor durante o verão. Esta bruma é quase como heaven on Earth, porque refresca, acalma e hidrata a pele em 3 segundos.

Comments

back to top